• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

Re: OT: Canadian Politics

Cold Lake is home to one of the country's largest air force bases....I wouldn't bet against this being a military family member who did this.

We can't attack people who came from illiberal shit holes.....then claim to be and want them to embrace our foundational liberal values.

Whoever did this has claims to nothing but idiocy and hate.

It's part of the plan IMO.
I do not blame cops right now for looking sideways at people that might fall into the radical category just because they look like they might be Muslim, and I think this is part of the Isis/radical/terrorists plan. Cops and armed forces personnel are being targeted because of not who they are but what they are wearing...if you look like a civilian I guess you're safe for now...and this leads to people mistrusting an entire group of people because they might be bad.

We really do need to stand together, can't let one group's hate create more hate.

We also need to round up every single Canadian that openly tried or did join ISIS. Grab them all.

Yes, I can love and hate my neighbor.

We can't attack people who came from illiberal shit holes.....then claim to be and want them to embrace our foundational liberal values.

Whoever did this has claims to nothing but idiocy and hate.

Yep.

Rinse and repeat though, history is (somewhat) repeating itself re: new Canadians who receive nativist abuse. Usually we get over it; hopefully that trend continues too.

This is a dangerous road to travel that can spread like a virus. It's the kind of thing I'm sure Jihadi home office wants to see. They'd love for these actions to spark as much societal mistrust and breakdown as possible.

The fact that "white" Canadians and military people went to clean up the ignorance was great news. Proud of them.

This is a dangerous road to travel that can spread like a virus. It's the kind of thing I'm sure Jihadi home office wants to see. They'd love for these actions to spark as much societal mistrust and breakdown as possible.

The opposite is happening. Muslim community is now even more resolved to weed them out and Canada is even more united.

I really hate the politics in this Country. I swear if I had Bill Gate's type money I'd use 5-10 billion to start a third party and vet moderates from both parties. Now there is a legacy to leave behind you, use your insane amount of money to change the Country forever, in a positive way. Sure there are no guarantees it will always be positive but the Democrats and especially Republicans need a ****ing reality check. A third party is needed far more than Penicillin to the clap.

I think the problem is all the uber-billionaires keep getting richer from either one of these parties so why rock their money boat. Such a bloody cesspool.

That tweet is so off the mark, it's actually very funny told by someone else (picture John Stewart, Colbert, Conan). You can add a 'Just Sayin" for good measure.

Toronto Sun cartoon today.

B06bqg_IMAE0s1X.jpg

Tried reading the Edmonton Sun recently while on a plane....****ing terrible. I can't believe anyone reads that shit.

Back