• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

Re: OT: Canadian Politics

Saw Rob Ford on TV today casting his advanced ballot. He looks and sounds like he is on deaths door. I am not sure how anyone in Ward 2 can vote for him in good conscience. There is no way he will be able to carry out his duties.

link

dunnegan_waters-e1413312292444.png

Debbie Dunnegan, the Republican recorder of deeds for Jefferson County, Missouri, posed the question in a Facebook post last week. The liberal blog Progress Missouri flagged Dunnegan’s post, in which she argued that “the constitution gives [the military] the authority” to take out Obama.

“I have a question for all my friends who have served or are currently serving in our military … having not put on a uniform nor taken any type military oath, there has to be something that I am just not aware of,” Dunnegan wrote. “But I cannot and do not understand why no action is being taken against our domestic enemy. I know he is supposedly the commander in chief, but the constitution gives you the authority. What am I missing? Thank you for your bravery and may God keep you safe.”

Dunnegan denied having any “ill intent” in an interview with St. Louis Post-Dispatch.

“I meant no ill intent toward the president. I meant no ill intent toward anybody,” she told the paper.

Dunnegan, who won her office in 2010, faces a re-election challenge from Democrat Mike Bone next month. Asked how the firestorm over her post would impact her re-election bid, she told the Post-Dispatch that “it could hurt it as much as it could help it.”
Her and Ted Nugent would make a great pair.

Saw Rob Ford on TV today casting his advanced ballot. He looks and sounds like he is on deaths door. I am not sure how anyone in Ward 2 can vote for him in good conscience. There is no way he will be able to carry out his duties.
Honestly, how happy were you to see he is dying?

Ford's not a murderer or a war criminal, as far as I know, so I'm neither wishing for his death, nor getting any joy out of his illness.

But if I was to rate my concern about whether the man lives or dies on my "giving-a-shit-o-meter", Ford would probably be rated with the likes of Fred Phelps or Bernie Madoff.

christ he looks awful. after just two rounds of chemo.

the must be giving him a crazy, crazy chemo cocktail.

he's not gonna make it.

Yeah.... How happy am I about Ford looking like he's due to kick it? About a zero.

How many ****s do I give? About the same

So much compassion from the light-hearted lefties on this board.

He was a shitty mayor who smoked crack. If he croaks he leaves behind a wife and kids. But yea, who cares.

He was a shitty mayor who smoked crack. If he croaks he leaves behind a wife and kids. But yea, who cares.

People die everyday. I have no connection to him so I really don't care. I have empathy for his family, but I don't have sympathy.

Why should I care?

Hopefully the guy pulls through on a human level alone. But that's where the give a **** stops. He's done nothing else as a human being to warrant my compassion.

If we worried about everyone who was dying, we would be angry like you.

You can go ahead and cry crocodile tears for the rest of us, cork.

While you're at it, please point out which commenters on this thread are the "light-hearted lefties". This should be amusing.

"If you've made up your mind before you've heard the issue, you're an idiot"

-Chris Rock

Such bull shit. If he were not RW you wouldn't have a single word to say about it either. Hypocrite.

Why should I care?

Hopefully the guy pulls through on a human level alone. But that's where the give a **** stops. He's done nothing else as a human being to warrant my compassion.

^
Yeah This!

I think Corks initial question was directed to me. How happy am I that he is dying, none at all. As I have said before, I do not wish cancer on anyone. He is an awful person but does not deserve this fate. He does have a family so that will be sad for them.

It's a shame he won't have to face the consequences for his actions, like losing the election for Mayor or facing criminal charges or testifying at the Lisi trial. After everything he has done, he deserved that fate.

Anyways, more fake outrage from Cork.

Last edited:
Back