• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

Re: OT: Canadian Politics

Sorry, I'm not the one foaming at the mouth because someone hadn't thoroughly completed reading a 130+ page report by a 3pm interview.

Actually, he IS an MP, dumbass. Do all of you cons ignore important things?
Guess you missed the "?" in my post.

Not sure why CBC didn't list that in their title for him. Kind of important.

Guess you missed the "?" in my post.

Not sure why CBC didn't list that in their title for him. Kind of important.

Your "?" is meaningless. You clearly state that he is "not an MP," when, in fact, he is.
You're as ignorant as he is, and you're trying to blame the CBC for it.

What in the flying ****? I mean, there's bullshit, and then there's this. War of independence? Puddle of piss. Civil War? silk glove handy compared to these guys. Japanese within range of attacking California? C'mon, these guys have AK's and monkey bars! 7,000 soviet war heads pointed at the US mainland and a slow boat on it's way to Cuba? Nothing, nothing at all compared to 7,000 guys in a desert 12,000 km away.

You've obviously never been threatened with a monkey bar. Pffft.

Ignorant for not knowing that Jeff is an MP when the news story itself doesn't even include that info?

Call me ignorant then.

Yeah it reads like parody. I can't believe people fall for it, but we are pretty much a continent full of nervous lemmings.

You can be sure people are falling for it. It's fear mongering and they'll use it to get their "base" out in full force to vote.

The saddest part is the "mushroom cloud over a US city" that Bush/Cheney/Rumsfeld pushed worked like a charm, which means even this bullshit will work again. They're just dumb lemmings who think the sun revolves around Texas.

It's the RW wacko rallying cry to the polls. As you mentioned, nothing new.

Ignorant for not knowing that Jeff is an MP when the news story itself doesn't even include that info?

Call me ignorant then.

The Conservative MP from Essex, Ontario appeared on CBC's Power & Politics hours later to offer the government's response to the TSB's Lac-Mégantic report. (The show airs at 5 pm ET; the report was released at 10:30 am ET.)
You don't need me to call you anything you've already proved.

There it is, in plain words, for those of us (including me) who are "not intimately familiar with every MP in the country."

Yeah I'm ignorant because I'm not intimately familiar with every MP in the country. You are a tool.
Listen, you ignorant bastard, just look up the Canadian parliament on Wikipedia, and start memorizing names. There are only 308 of them (well, 338 after the next election).

You will have an exam on this next week.

Back