• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: MLB Thread

Vlad Guerreo Jr. hits the game winning walk off home run , two outs nobody on bottom of the ninth. Jays win 1-0. Montreal fans go home happy.

I must say, the past 2 years have been a god sent.

All the faux Jays fans have disappeared from public view, nobody talking about them around the water cooler, and only the occasional hat to be seen, I'm assuming from a real fan.

Thanks Atkins.

I must say, the past 2 years have been a god sent.

All the faux Jays fans have disappeared from public view, nobody talking about them around the water cooler, and only the occasional hat to be seen, I'm assuming from a real fan.

Thanks Atkins.

Happens everywhere, there are a hand full of American teams that would trade their position with the Jays anytime. I watched a Cincinnati home game the other day...my God there couldn't have been more than 200 people left in the park. It was extra innings...but still...

Happens everywhere, there are a hand full of American teams that would trade their position with the Jays anytime. I watched a Cincinnati home game the other day...my God there couldn't have been more than 200 people left in the park. It was extra innings...but still...

Hey, I don't care if Torontonians follow the jays and fill the ballpark.

It when the rest of Canada suddenly become rabid jays fans out of nowhere and suddenly I'm not supporting "Canada's" team when they are making the playoffs.

Hey, I don't care if Torontonians follow the jays and fill the ballpark.

It when the rest of Canada suddenly become rabid jays fans out of nowhere and suddenly I'm not supporting "Canada's" team when they are making the playoffs.

This. Is. Rich.

Really? YOU have an issue with "fans" jumping on the Jays bandwagon? :lol

The recipe is there, it's called "fair-weather fans". If they Jays compete, the fans crop up. When they don't, fans become followers of "players" instead of "teams". Sound familiar?

This. Is. Rich.

Really? YOU have an issue with "fans" jumping on the Jays bandwagon? :lol

The recipe is there, it's called "fair-weather fans". If they Jays compete, the fans crop up. When they don't, fans become followers of "players" instead of "teams". Sound familiar?
I think those jays fans are jets fans now. I seriously haven't heard a word of baseball for the last year and a half. Beautiful.

I think those jays fans are jets fans now. I seriously haven't heard a word of baseball for the last year and a half. Beautiful.

How much were you walking around touting the Habs this year?

When your team sucks, you don't really go around talking about them a lot.

How much were you walking around touting the Habs this year?

When your team sucks, you don't really go around talking about them a lot.

I was talking about the habs tanking all year. Every loss. I talked about the habs a lot actually.

Online or walking around town telling everyone you're a Hab fan.

Whenever hockey was brought up.

My friends, coworkers, friend of my wife, playdates with my daughter, if hockey was talked about I would say I was a habs fan. And when leaf fans tried to talk about how much better the leafs were than the habs I would thank them for helping to bring us closer to winning the lottery. When sens fans said that the habs sucked I said I hoped that they win all the remaining games versus us so that we could pass them in the race to the bottom.

I still work my habs gear arund town, seeing as how blue and red goes with more clothing than gold.

I didn't shy way from the habs sucking, I embraced it.

Whenever hockey was brought up.

My friends, coworkers, friend of my wife, playdates with my daughter, if hockey was talked about I would say I was a habs fan. And when leaf fans tried to talk about how much better the leafs were than the habs I would thank them for helping to bring us closer to winning the lottery. When sens fans said that the habs sucked I said I hoped that they win all the remaining games versus us so that we could pass them in the race to the bottom.

I still work my habs gear arund town, seeing as how blue and red goes with more clothing than gold.

I didn't shy way from the habs sucking, I embraced it.

My point was that seeing less Blue Jay fans makes sense cause they're shitty. Not that everyone is a bandwagon fan... just that people are not as vocal out in public about their team when they're sucking.

I where Habs gear a fair bit even when they suck, but it's more likely to happen more when they are winning.

My point was that seeing less Blue Jay fans makes sense cause they're shitty. Not that everyone is a bandwagon fan... just that people are not as vocal out in public about their team when they're sucking.

I where Habs gear a fair bit even when they suck, but it's more likely to happen more when they are winning.

I fully realize why I see less jays fans and gear. I already thanked Atkins for helping me out in that regard.

I'm just happy that its happening. It was a rough two years of suddenly everyone being a bautista fan.

Back