• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: MLB Thread

SportsPickle
Jeez, calm down, guy. You're embarrassing yourself.

B1Kib68CAAAINi5.jpg

Stadium empty already....

I mean, this is the first WS in Kansas City in last 30 years....how many times in your life will you see the WS trophy being awarded ???

If I'm at game 7 in Stanley Cup finals and my team loses, I'd still stay just to see the Stanley Cup ceremonies.....

I mean, this is the first WS in Kansas City in last 30 years....how many times in your life will you see the WS trophy being awarded ???

If I'm at game 7 in Stanley Cup finals and my team loses, I'd still stay just to see the Stanley Cup ceremonies.....

This is your most ironic post ever.

Do they give it to them on the field when you are the visiting team?

I don't think they do the ceremony on the field. They give them the trophy in the locker room.

And there's no way I'd be staying to watch another team skate the Cup around the rink after beating my team. I'd be out the door and in my car before Bettman grabbed the microphone.

Back