• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: MLB Thread

I remember worm guessing I was a preds fan years ago.

The talk then was about how harmless being a preds fan was. How it was out of conference and a small market team, who cares

Then PK was traded there and suddenly its a thing.

And for good measure

http://www.forumice.com/archive/index.php/t-64258-p-3.html

Altair

05-12-2016, 12:57 PM

I think it's the Blues year . . . finally.
Not sold.

I think they probably beat either nashville or San Jose, which pains me to say as I'm a preds Homer these playoffs, but I don't think they beat the pens or the lightning
also, count in response to me earlier in the thread.
http://www.forumice.com/archive/index.php/t-64258-p-3.html
TheCountofMonteCristo 05-06-2016, 11:23 AM

sorry, you cannot say "my year" for a secondary team. You might be happy if they won but it is not your team so you cannot say "my year". That only applies to primary teams. I don't hate the NY Giants as I still have a soft spot for them from the 1970s when I started watching football even though I am a Cowboys fan first and foremost. When the Giants won their two SBs, I didn't say it was "my year".
Nobody remembers me posting about the preds before June 29th 2016? Might want to get your head checked, early onset alzheimer's is a terrible thing...

Preds homer in "these playoffs" yet you claim they have been your second team for what 10 yrs?
Your case is weak counselor.

You go ahead and not remember all you damn well please, I talked about the preds here for years before subban got traded, and if I could find the around the league threads in the archives there is more proof there.

But I could show you all the threads in the world and you wouldn't care, so I'm not putting any more effort into this.

Just keep talking out of your ass, it suits you.

Your case is weak counselor.

You go ahead and not remember all you damn well please, I talked about the preds here for years before subban got traded, and if I could find the around the league threads in the archives there is more proof there.

But I could show you all the threads in the world and you wouldn't care, so I'm not putting any more effort into this.

Just keep talking out of your ass, it suits you.
Hey I'm making you work and laughing as I do Sarge. All is good.

It's like Quebec City for the NHL . . . without a facility actually built.

I believe the significant difference is that Montreal has a serious group led by Bronfman while I cant really say Quebec had a leadership there

I hope Montreal isn't stupid enough to go the Quebec city route and get stuck with a brand new modern ballpark with no team to play in it.

Bell is the key player, not Bronfman.

My guess is that they were more interested in an NFL team in Toronto, but it sure looks likes London and Mexico City are at the front of the line now that LA is sorted.

Back