• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: MLB Thread

You mean like the Expos, when they were not winning all the time?

Oh, I'm not saying the new owners will make money. I don't think a Montreal team will compete with Toronto/Boston/NYY for payroll and actually win. But if they are average and go on a run here and there, it could make for good TV if Bell is in on this.

Also a montreal team should avg more than Tampa if they have a DT stadium, plus it's a bigger market for business/sponsors. Even if they can't compete with the larger market teams in that division.

You mean like the Expos, when they were not winning all the time?

silly Krust, the Expos were a magnificently run team, competed every year, have legions of fans who are just waiting to pop up and fill the stadium on cold April and September nights regardless of record. They just need to be given a chance.

With the influx of refugees to Quebec, there will be even more people to buy tickets. I mean, the government is giving them free money, they'll have to spend it somewhere.

With the influx of refugees to Quebec, there will be even more people to buy tickets. I mean, the government is giving them free money, they'll have to spend it somewhere.

I'm sure it won't be on baseball, but even if they did, then the rich jews like you won't go out of fear of being beheaded by the arab refugees. It is a saw off.

Not sure why you insist on trying to provoke me. I have pretty much ignored you since February but you will not go away.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you go away and stop posting toward me, responding to my posts, commenting on me, provoking me, I will ignore you the way I ignore others on here. The ball is in your court.

If you go away and stop posting toward me, responding to my posts, commenting on me, provoking me, I will ignore you the way I ignore others on here. The ball is in your court.

To use your own words, stop being a pantywaist and grow a pair. You constantly troll the various threads and try and provoke people including me. I post and respond to what interests me. If it includes responding to dumb posts from you, so be it. If you don't like it the doors are wide open.

Back