• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: The GOLF Thread (The Majors, etc.)

Why do you dislike Eldrick so much Count ?

(Please try to answer without a Cowboys reference)

Why do you dislike Eldrick so much Count ?

(Please try to answer without a Cowboys reference)

One of your most nonsensical comments ever on this board.

I could ask you why you hate Price so much too... but I digress.

Re Eldrick, simple, he is an arrogant ******* who thought the world revolved around him. When he was caught with his dick in the Denny's jar, he said that is not the person I am. Um yes it was, you used your fame and glory to get pussy, just own it. He loved the adoration of being one of the top non white golfers of all time but never really helped the black community. I also hated how he could be 15 shots back, gets a birdie and it was "here comes Tiger". When you are an adult, you don't allow yourself to be called, Tiger, simple as that.

He was the most overhyped golfer of all time but is not fit to hold Nicklaus or Palmer's clubs.

There is a reason few on the PGA tour came out with words of support when his old lady bitch slapped him in November 2009, he was a total **** to the rest of the PGA golfers during his rise to fame. Yes he made them money, but he was a douche about it and they all hated him.

Even now, he has one good round and the press starts jacking off over him. When he fell to 9th, nary a word was mentioned.

Re Eldrick, simple, he is an arrogant ******* who thought the world revolved around him. When he was caught with his dick in the Denny's jar, he said that is not the person I am. Um yes it was, you used your fame and glory to get pussy, just own it. He loved the adoration of being one of the top non white golfers of all time but never really helped the black community. I also hated how he could be 15 shots back, gets a birdie and it was "here comes Tiger". When you are an adult, you don't allow yourself to be called, Tiger, simple as that.

He was the most overhyped golfer of all time but is not fit to hold Nicklaus or Palmer's clubs.

There is a reason few on the PGA tour came out with words of support when his old lady bitch slapped him in November 2009, he was a total **** to the rest of the PGA golfers during his rise to fame. Yes he made them money, but he was a douche about it and they all hated him.

Even now, he has one good round and the press starts jacking off over him. When he fell to 9th, nary a word was mentioned.

But the world did in fact revolve around him for close to 10 years....nobody will deny that.

Just like the world revolved around Michael Jordan before him....and Jordan was a bigger arrogant person, and he never did anything for the black community either (people never talk about that)

Tiger was not overhyped....he won Majors with such ease, he dominated his era....and then his world came crashing, and his back problems let him down

So when you're an adult you shouldn't allow others to call you The Rocket, Pocket Rocket, Roadrunner, Flower, Mr. Hockey, The Great One, The Magnificient....

Last edited:

Mostly agree but a few corrections/notes ...
Tiger was much better than Palmer was.
Tiger is destroyed by a lot in the golfing world (when you are into it as deep as we are into the habs).
Tiger = Leafs - all about them 24/7 even when they suck but they do get ratings.
I have heard mixed things about Tiger from other tour players. I would say most do not like him though.

So when you're an adult you shouldn't allow others to call you The Rocket, Pocket Rocket, Roadrunner, Flower, Mr. Hockey, The Great One, The Magnificient....

Or wear your hate backwards. Agreed.

But the world did in fact revolve around him for close to 10 years....nobody will deny that.

Just like the world revolved around Michael Jordan before him....and Jordan was a bigger arrogant person, and he never did anything for the black community either (people never talk about that)

Tiger was not overhyped....he won Majors with such ease, he dominated his era....and then his world came crashing, and his back problems let him down

:worshippy:

like him or not he put golf on the sporting map , made billions for the networks and players and saved the game that was in major trouble

Rolex;291830 So when you're an adult you shouldn't allow others to call you The Rocket said:
Hardly the same thing but feel free to continue to be obtuse.

He simply didn't want to go by Eldrick because it was a weird nerdy first name.

He also talks to himself as Tiger

"ahhh tiger that was stupid" - tiger woods

I usually like people who refer to themselves in the 3rd person like Bo Jackson. I have a client who does that though and she annoys me because unlike most people who are self aware enough to know they are doing it, she isn't.

Back