• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: Fanboy fight: XBox V Playstation

GTA V on next gen looks like it's going to be on a whole new level compared to its PS3/360 counterpart.....first person perspective alone makes it appear like a must own, let alone all the other upgrades.

I'll probably wait until I've milked the Destiny expansion for all its worth before buying......but suspect that it'll be what me and most of my friends will migrate to, post-Destiny.

Really looking forward to that new Raid on Dec 9 tho.

Goddamn Destiny is one great game....have to tip my cap to the work Bungie is doing as a company to take gamers feedback and almost instantaneously solve any issues people have with their bi-weekly game update.

This most recent update was incredible, with almost every exotic gun being adjusted, the material mechanics being improved, raid/strike loopholes being closed, as well as the new Blade of Crota public event being added.

Can't wait for the expansion pack next week.

Last edited:
Taking a lesson from Blizzard?

Always amazed at how they included mods that other built, etc.

Goddamn Destiny is one great game....have to tip my cap to the work Bungie is doing as a company to take gamers feedback and almost instantaneously solve any issues people have with their bi-weekly game update.

This most recent update was incredible, with almost every exotic gun being adjusted, the material mechanics being improved, raid/strike loopholes being closed, as well as the new Blade of Crota public event being added.

Can't wait for the expansion pack next week.

If you have the MIDA scout rifle, its buff is amazing -- the rounds now stagger enemies. I also own Plan C and Pocket Infinity which received buffs and probably didn't need them.

If you have the MIDA scout rifle, its buff is amazing -- the rounds now stagger enemies. I also own Plan C and Pocket Infinity which received buffs and probably didn't need them.

I held off on buying the MIDA when it was available from Xur, and am now regretting it......I did buy the Plan C tho, and have been shredding with it in the crucible. Using the charge rate modifier on it, makes it absolutely lethal.

Got The Fatebringer from doing in the Raid on hard mode last night.......a primary hand cannon with elemental arc damage, that causes enemies to explode like a grenade that damages other enemies, when shot in the head.

Also got the Gjallarnhorn rocket launcher from last week's Knightfall strike, and finished maxing out its upgrades the other day......it's a beast, especially for this week's Knightfall/Weekly Heroic, as they have solar burn.

In case you guys didn't read up on the up coming DLC changes. Stop upgrading your exotics immediately!

where they ****ed up was announcing that you needed a shard to upgrade your exotic, prior to announcing the following week that that upgrade would be be wasted should you wish to upgrade said exotic due to progression being reset. now all the people who did that are pissed, and I don't blame them.

In my case I hadn't upgraded them yet, so I'll just trade them in first.

Luckily I haven't upgraded anything new in a while, I also didn't break down any exotic guns. My only max exotic guns are Suro's, and Ice Breaker. I look forward to leveling them up again :)

Xur is such a motherf*cker.

- sells the Plan C for the second week in a row.

- exotic Hunter gauntlets for the second week in a row.

- no Hunter helmet for over a month now. (Sells both Warlock & Titan helmets this week tho)

- no emblems for sale this week, so can't even roll for a helmet.

Last edited:
Hey I play video games alot, but this Destiny conversation between Montana et al has me yelling out
hqdefault.jpg

NERDS

Xur is such a motherf*cker.

- sells the Plan C for the second week in a row.

- exotic Hunter gauntlets for the second week in a row.

- no Hunter helmet for over a month now. (Sells both Warlock & Titan helmets this week tho)

- no emblems for sale this week, so can't even roll for a helmet.

yeah, **** Xur.

the worst part is that it is NOT random -- his stock each week is deliberately set by Bungie.

buying anything this week was literally pointless though (unless it was Gjallar, I would have bought even the inferior version of that, as I have an SGA to dismantle for an upgrade shard). starting next week the upgraded exotics will begin to be sold/dropped, so best to hang on to your coins. I'm not a skilled enough player to tackle Heroic or Nightfall level content by myself, so I typically try to pick and choose what I buy from him most weeks.

Back