• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: Fanboy fight: XBox V Playstation

i still have to finish it

probably do that this weekend if i am not overwatching the whole time

http://cad-comic.com/comic/devolution/#comments

Nice voice Chat Nintendo.

Granted, when it comes voice chat, going from Bluetooth in the PS3 And Xbox 360 to plugging in headsets to your PS4 and Xbox One controllers was a pain in the ass,(even more so when your two year old unplugs you when playing) but dear god, it's miles ahead of whatever the hell Nintendo decided to do here. Plug your switch into a adapter, which you then plug into your phone to access an app, which then transmits to the adapter to a headset.

WTF.

any good E3 deals out there yet?

looking to pre order for cheap battlefront 2, mario, destiny 2

I loved the first Battlefront. I have no idea why so many did not like it. It was a game where I could actually beat all those annoying kids online.

First game was fine. Many felt it was a bit too casual....

It's major issues stemmed from a lack of ability to use Star Wars assets outside of the Original Trilogy. Battlefront II brings those assets back and I hope they've added space battles and possibly space to ground battles. And they need to fix the hero icon because people would just hover over the icon so they could be Luke or Vader, it was unbalanced.

And I got.
:thumbup:

Stalked my local EB games when I found out they were getting 5, stayed in the parking lot overnight and sidled right up the to the first employee in that morning, then hung out for 4 hours until they guaranteed me mine.
Heh, good times.

came out in march i think

it is not too hard to get but it is still sold out most of the time

Back