• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: Fanboy fight: XBox V Playstation

Yeah, haven't tried VR yet (though I'm dying to check it out) but I really believe it will be a game-changer. Just going to take a little time for game makers to get up to speed, and the cost of entry is prohibitive right now. Really want an Oculus Rift or Vive but my computer most likely won't be able to handle it, so suddenly a new computer + VR is a huge investment.

It's going to be MASSIVE though, once these things get solved.

Haven't gotten a new console either so like M.E. I would love to find a great deal to jump in. Don't really want to settle for Playstation VR but I may have to in the short term.

Yeah, haven't tried VR yet (though I'm dying to check it out) but I really believe it will be a game-changer. Just going to take a little time for game makers to get up to speed, and the cost of entry is prohibitive right now. Really want an Oculus Rift or Vive but my computer most likely won't be able to handle it, so suddenly a new computer + VR is a huge investment.

It's going to be MASSIVE though, once these things get solved.

Haven't gotten a new console either so like M.E. I would love to find a great deal to jump in. Don't really want to settle for Playstation VR but I may have to in the short term.

I know I'm in the minority, but for the medium term I really don't give a **** about VR. I want to dangle a defender in 1080P, or tell some 12 yr old kid on GTA online that I banged his mom after I rocket launchered his ass out of his jet. I'm a simple man with simple pleasures.

In a few years when shit is further along, I'll probably jump in...for now, kind of don't care.

I know I'm in the minority, but for the medium term I really don't give a **** about VR. I want to dangle a defender in 1080P, or tell some 12 yr old kid on GTA online that I banged his mom after I rocket launchered his ass out of his jet. I'm a simple man with simple pleasures.

In a few years when shit is further along, I'll probably jump in...for now, kind of don't care.

I just feel compelled to emphatically state that this is one of my favourite posts on this forum in a long time. :lol

GTA and NHL will be awesome in VR. Really VR is just an amazing, huge 3D, 360 degree TV that completely immerses you into another world. Its nuts.

CvN3ImxXYAA9Q2i.jpg

Back