• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: ForumIce's list of all things useful

Foreign proxy, my friend. I used to watch it with a proxy out of Germany, no issues.

I use a proxy for Netflix and Hulu but always assumed that the further away it was, download speed would be compromised. I also worry about billing address giving my location away.

Thanks.

I use a proxy for Netflix and Hulu but always assumed that the further away it was, download speed would be compromised. I also worry about billing address giving my location away.

Thanks.

Nah, they don't care about your billing address. They know that Americans who spend a lot of time overseas use it. I use boxpn VPN....$3 / month and the speed is very good, with many locations to log into. I have a 20 down connection and I get this when I use the Amsterdam locale:

Last edited:
Nah, they don't care about your billing address. They know that Americans who spend a lot of time overseas use it. I use boxpn VPN....$3 / month and the speed is very good, with many locations to log into. I have a 20 down connection and I get this when I use the Amsterdam locale:

I'm stoked. I use PIA, so I can use Germany, Sweden and Romania as locales.

So I crunched the numbers and if I ditched my IPTV (~$100 / month) for Only internet + Hockeystreams, Ballstreams, MLB.TV & the NFL online package. it'd be a wash. Obviously you get much more sports content with the online option while losing the benefits of TV. Tough choice.

Ahhhh makes sense. Well if you were going to get every hockey, baseball, football and basketball game from your cable provider you'd be looking at like $300 a month I'm sure.

I have been playing with RaspberryPi for a while and now I have final setup which works for me very well
My latest purchase is Pi ver 2 with much more power and 4 cores, I have put on it Openelec/Kodi and installed Phoenix, Genesis and Navi-x plugins
That set me up with any possible movies/ tv shows and even any NHL game live or archived from NHL.com for free (needed bit of tweaking)
There are lots of TV channels there including US cable channels

Hey wanted to bring this back up as I will be looking for streams of the Mayweather Pac fight... I will go through the sports site on the first page here, but if anyone knows of any that work PLEASE POST HERE.

Also, is there any truth that Mexico will be showing the fight free for the whole country? if true, can't someone just VPN like they are in Mexico and catch the fight?

Also, is there any truth that Mexico will be showing the fight free for the whole country?

CBC mentioned this morning that it is the Philippines that is broadcasting the fight on all 4 of it's channels for free.

I have PIA VPN and I just set it to act as if I am in Mexico... and I went onto that wired magazine site that lists the countries and channels showing it for free... Found that Azteca will be showing it tonight, and so far it looks great.

This is the second year I've had PIA and it's been great. I don't turn it on all the time, but its so easy

I have PIA VPN and I just set it to act as if I am in Mexico... and I went onto that wired magazine site that lists the countries and channels showing it for free... Found that Azteca will be showing it tonight, and so far it looks great.

This is the second year I've had PIA and it's been great. I don't turn it on all the time, but its so easy

That's my plan for tonight.

the one site I am on from Mexico seems to be playing planet of the apes... anyone have anything yet

Honestly, it's moronic that they don't just sell the rights to a network so that people can watch it. Any good online streams?

Back