• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Michel Therrien

Bingo

He loves playing for us, doesn't mind being a lightning rod etc

If you are offering me Crosby or the better leader Toews, sure, why not, but not many others interest me enough to give up Subban

Bingo

He loves playing for us, doesn't mind being a lightning rod etc

If you are offering me Crosby or the better leader Toews, sure, why not, but not many others interest me enough to give up Subban

The great overrated Toews....who finished 23rd in scoring this year.....who played 81 games, and has only 2 more points to show for than his teammate Kane who played 20 less games.

I doubt Toews gets more points than 50 points playing for us...in fact, Max got more points than Toews this year, playing with crappier teammates than the overrated Hawks Captain.

If i'm trading Subban, i'd like to get a Malkin type center....not a Toews type center

It's too bad cause Toews is a really good player... but he's probably the most overrated player in the league. He's gained some godlike reputation somehow.

It's to the point that some talking heads have convinced the sheep that he's better than Crosby despite scoring like 30-40 points less per year.

There's no good deal for Subban out there, unless one of about 5 or 6 teams with an elite player is willing to blow up their team.

Makes no sense.

And Petry, who the Habs absolutely need to sign, is no Subban.

What makes Crosby better in your view?

More points... a lot more points.

Titles don't mean a lot in the "leadership" department. Crosby has a couple gold medals as captain... but those teams were really good. It's not like Toews is winning Cups with shit teams or Crosby won his Cup and gold medals with shit teams.

For the most part I think "leadership" is a bullshit.

:lol

That was a terrible goal. 0.0 to do with Toews being a good leader... just a flukey goal that should have been stopped.

That is not a bad top 4

I agree that it's "not bad" but I don't think it's "darn good" as some here seem to believe. Markov is old and on the decline, NB is unproven, and Petry has limitations. Th e entire D group would be so much better if Tinordi could develop into what we want him to be and supplant 74. Plus, Gilbert sucks, although he was better in the playoffs than during the season. But he's also old.

Last edited:
Back