• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Michel Therrien

Roenick is not actually a great source about anything...he's a blowhard who's made good money saying crazy things.

Didn't he accuse Babcock of hating American players? All coaches are evil when you're JR.

Therrien is outcoaching Cooper again.

Cooper has no answer for the aggressive Habs forecheck they have played in the series.

Agreed...........For those that speak French.

No, I'm pretty sure it's the most prestigious coaching gig in pro hockey regardless of language.

The NHL is the most prestigious pro hockey league in the world.
Original Six teams are the most prestigious in the NHL.
The Habs are the most prestigious of the Original Six teams.

No, I'm pretty sure it's the most prestigious coaching gig in pro hockey regardless of language.

The NHL is the most prestigious pro hockey league in the world.
Original Six teams are the most prestigious in the NHL.
The Habs are the most prestigious of the Original Six teams.

Toronto is the biggest stage though

Therrien is outcoaching Cooper again.

Cooper has no answer for the aggressive Habs forecheck they have played in the series.

Cooper's team won 3 games to 2 for Therrien....

I wouldn't go as far as saying Cooper is getting outcoached...it's the end result that counts (wins)

Im sure high pitch had a lot to do with all those posts and the offside goal.

btw why was it when we won the regular season, it wasn't just wins that counted?

I wouldn't go as far as saying Cooper is getting outcoached...it's the end result that counts (wins)
Coaches cant score the goals... they can only put their players into position to do so.

Therriens system is dominating the lightning 5 on 5. His linematchups have neutralized their best player. Hes winning the coaching battle

Coaches cant score the goals... they can only put their players into position to do so.

Therriens system is dominating the lightning 5 on 5. His linematchups have neutralized their best player. Hes winning the coaching battle

I can't argue with that and you know I despise Therrien. Hopefully we keep our feet on the gas pedal Tuesday as the Bolts seem unable to deal with it.

The Lightning being up 3-2 is a combo of our inability to score and bad luck. We've been the much better side at even strength. The Dolt is out-coaching the Bolt. By a lot.

Back