• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Dynasty Hockey - 2013-14 Discussion Thread

axlsalinger

At long last, the season is about to begin next week! Several teams currently have illegal rosters, be sure to set your rosters and make sure they meet all eligibility requirements.

Also, it looks like several of the roster violations are players set in positions they are no longer eligible for (W, F, etc.) So doublecheck your rosters. You can mouse over "Team" then click "Roster Violations" to see if your team is on the list.

Any talk about being able to move players who go to the KHL to a roster exempt slot? or is it just buyer beware when it comes to the russians?

In other news...Tim Thomas signs with the Panthers, this is the only thread I'm allowed to be happy about this in. Him not sucking would be a huge boost to my title aspirations.

Bryzgalov better sign with Pittsburgh....(which is the new rumour du jour...one would figure he should be calling Burke begging for the starting gig in Calgary, at league minimum this season)

Just in case Tim shoots someone.

So...I'm sure this has been brought up before, but WTF is up with the position eligibility in Fantrax? I really don't get it. I have Damien Brunner, who in 1+ season has taken 3(!) faceoffs total, and he lost his W eligibility this season. He's a goddamn winger. Just don't get it. Is there a setting somewhere in the league that buggered? Just really weird...

yeah they are really lame on the hockey front. i emailed them about it last year for a few guys and they said they would be changing them asap. never did a thing all season though. they are right on the ball for baseball, shame they aren't as up to date for hockey

Back