• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Dynasty Hockey - 2013-14 Discussion Thread

Could just do by a percentage? Minimum 14 people voting with a 70% for the rule change of whoever votes.

I like TJF's idea of once there are 11 votes either way then it's done. Seems to be the most simple and it makes sense because you'd always have a majority so nobody could really ever complain about not knowing there was a vote, or being on vacation or anything else.

Congrats to the duo on the championship! Also congrats to mindzeye for making if such an epic battle to the end.

Nice job boys

Yes, well played sirs.

The fact that neither of you could do it on your own takes away a little of the shine, I suppose, but still a great season.

Actually the fact that we run the team together makes it possible for one of you guys to win 2nd place each year. You're welcome.

CouncilDance5.gif

Congratulations to you two. A very well-deserved championship.

Also, I'm pretty much never going to do a trade with you guys again in any league. You've spooked too many people.

I assume:

1. Buffalo - Cpt. Koivu (MyNameIsJonas' pick)
2. Florida - Green Hornets
3. Edmonton - kritter
4. Calgary - soco
5. New York Islanders - MyNameIsJonas (Deckie's pick)
6. Vancouver - MyNameIsJonas (trujaysfan's pick)
7. Carolina - Cpt. Koivu
8. Toronto - zeke
9. Winnipeg - PTBNL
10. Ottawa - JaysCyYoung

Congratulations to you two. A very well-deserved championship.

Also, I'm pretty much never going to do a trade with you guys again in any league. You've spooked too many people.

I don't think we've even made a trade with you... maybe a minor one? I don't recall.

I've spent some time going through a bunch of our trades and you'd be surprised at how many look really good for the other team.

And thank you for the congrats.

I've seen you fleece way too many teams to ever really be comfortable with the AGD. It's like when San Antonio makes a trade in the NBA. Just don't trust them.

I assume:

1. Buffalo - Cpt. Koivu (MyNameIsJonas' pick)
2. Florida - Green Hornets
3. Edmonton - kritter
4. Calgary - soco
5. New York Islanders - MyNameIsJonas (Deckie's pick)
6. Vancouver - MyNameIsJonas (trujaysfan's pick)
7. Carolina - Cpt. Koivu
8. Toronto - zeke
9. Winnipeg - PTBNL
10. Ottawa - JaysCyYoung

Axl may have to get involved. He had asked in this thread and got a few responces (mostly to keep old rules) - but there was never a real conclusion to the discussion that I could find. It effects Jonas right now...we never said we were switching rules, would hope he doesn't get a bit of the shaft of not getting the percentage points of #6-14. Generally, my view is all rule changes come in the offseason, and our rule book currently says 5 team draft.

And based on your listing...go zeke! Haha.

Last edited:
Axl may have to get involved. He had asked in this thread and got a few responces (mostly to keep old rules) - but there was never a real conclusion to the discussion that I could find. It effects Jonas right now...we never said we were switching rules, would hope he doesn't get a bit of the shaft of not getting the percentage points of #6-14. Generally, my view is all rule changes come in the offseason, and our rule book currently says 5 team draft.

And based on your listing...go zeke! Haha.

Yeah, if this could be settled before tonight that would be awesome. I'm done making my case one way or the other...suffice tosay there is a big difference between 4,5,6

Back