• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Habs News & Notes: 2013-14 Season

hairnova

News Breaker
Opening Night Roster:

Goalies:
30 - Peter Budaj
31 - Carey Price

Defencemen:
24 - Jarred Tinordi
26 - Josh Gorges "A"
55 - Francis Bouillon
61 - Raphael Diaz
76 - P.K. Subban
79 - Andrei Markov "A"

Forwards:
08 - Brandon Prust
11 - Brendan Gallagher
14 - Tomas Plekanec
15 - George Parros
17 - Rene Bourque
21 - Brian Gionta "C"
27 - Alex Galchenyuk
32 - Travis Moen
48 - Daniel Brière
49 - Michaël Bournival
51 - David Desharnais
53 - Ryan White
67 - Max Pacioretty
81 - Lars Eller

_____

Injured:
06 - Douglas Murray
44 - Davis Drewiske
74 - Alexei Emelin

Renaud Lavoie ‏@LavoieRenaud

Nathan Beaulieu est rappelé par le Canadien.

I gotta think that he's called up to get playing time cause you don't call up a top prospect to sit in the stands and watch.

Hopefully he gets in during that western swing

BWildeCTV: Therrien says Tinordi has been told to not find an apartment. Make of it what you will.

Well, I don't think it's a shock. We have 3 defensemen who are more veteran than him on the IR. I hope he plays to the point where we can't send him down.

Well, I don't think it's a shock. We have 3 defensemen who are more veteran than him on the IR. I hope he plays to the point where we can't send him down.

Yeah same.

Maybe Therrien is trying to motivate him. Odd way to do it though.

Maybe Tinordi has gotta live with Gorges, like Gallagher last year.

JohnLuTSNMtl: Habs advise George Parros suffered a concussion, was taken to a Montreal hospital and was alert and conscious.

JohnLuTSNMtl: Habs advise George Parros suffered a concussion, was taken to a Montreal hospital and was alert and conscious.

No shit lol I could have told u that when he hit his head and then couldn't get back up on his feet. Alert? No I wouldnt say he was, he didnt know if he was coming or going, hopefully hes fine though.

Beaulieu has apparently been sent back to Hamilton.

Makes sense, we don't play again until Saturday. Though I would much rather have Beaulieu on the PP instead of Bouillon. Murray's not a better offensive option, so I assume we'll continue to see the Cube on the second PP unit.

Back