• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around The League: 2016-17 Playoffs

Re: Around The League: 2014 - 2015 Season

It's actaully worst than that. Apparently there will be a 4 teams expansion in 2017. The teams are Toronto (Ontario area), Quebec, Seattle and Vega.

Reported on twitter by a NHL journalist (Howard Bloom from the SportsBusinessNews.). Sounds fishy since it's basically all 4 locations that have been rumored in the past but still. It would bring the NHL 1.4 billions dollars in revenue just for that 4 teams expansion.

It's actaully worst than that. Apparently there will be a 4 teams expansion in 2017. The teams are Toronto (Ontario area), Quebec, Seattle and Vega.

Reported on twitter by a NHL journalist (Howard Bloom from the SportsBusinessNews.). Sounds fishy since it's basically all 4 locations that have been rumored in the past but still. It would bring the NHL 1.4 billions dollars in revenue just for that 4 teams expansion.

Total garbage.

I hear LeGoalie is practicing again. Seattle will need a goalie.

I don't know how legit that article is but that is basically what I have been expecting. QC and a 2nd team in Ontario are super primed for expansion fees. I figured Seattle more from relocation and Vegas was a go once they dug ground on their new splashy arena behind NY NY Hotel.

Does suck for most fans though but greed rules when it can.

Four is dumb as there will be unbalanced conferences. You need either two or six.

Why in the world did we not resign Ryan White. We'll need him to play on our second line once we have 34 teams.

Why in the world did we not resign Ryan White. We'll need him to play on our second line once we have 34 teams.

He would probably be taken in the expansion draft to be a first line centre.

But seriously I would love to go to Vegas to watch the Habs play.

Imagine being one of these young 28 year old UFA's and one of your options becomes Las Vegas

How could you not be tempted

He would probably be taken in the expansion draft to be a first line centre.

But seriously I would love to go to Vegas to watch the Habs play.

And I would love to stay in Seattle and watch the Habs play! :)

Back