• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around The League: 2016-17 Playoffs

Re: Around The League: 2014 - 2015 Season

Lucic never dropped his gloves....I don't think he wanted to fight...OT had just ended and he probably thought they would just hustle until refs come in....when Lucic wants to fight the gloves come off faster than anyone in the league

He lost his stick and then went after Prout. (Prout slashed the stick out of his hand, and then Lucic gave him two glove on punches to the head (not hard but trying to get the guys attention). He stood face to face with him and then Prout just dropped him. He clearly knew what he was doing.

Also... to add to the Lucic is a bitch file.... After the refs came in and he got back up, he threw a punch, and then tried to throw his gloves at prout. LUCIC IS A BITCH.

Lucic is a fraud who always picks his spots. He never fights with anyone he doesn't think he can beat. A true tough guy takes on all comers. Lucic avoids opponents who might beat him up. That's why he ran from BGL and why he turtled when Rosehill clocked him. Last night he waited until the linesmen stepped in and then threw his glove at Prout. Total pussy move.

Yeah, he is done with the Canadian media hounding him after every practice. Even Ryan Kesler admitted it in Vancouver the other day that playing in Anaheim is night and day different than in Vancouver.

In Kesler's case there were rumors of off-ice infidelity talk with player's wives so that can be enough to push any player to get away from that crap but in Spezza's case I think he just couldn't handle answering questions after a game on why the Senators lost.

Ottawa should have never allowed a reporter to put a microphone in front of Spezza. Like Kessel, he's one of those guys that should be left alone to play. Let some character scrub like Philips answer the media's questions.

Pierre LeBrun ‏
The Leafs players salute the fans! Now we can all move on with our lives.

Hmm. Edmonton has been shite of late, but now they're about to go on a road trip. Wheels might come off completely.

2 goals on 2 shots for Chicago.

How did Scrivens shut out the Habs? He's an AHL goalie.

The Hawks have allowed the same amount of shots as they have scored goals so far. 5.

Edmonton has 5 shots midway through the second.

Aulie playing for the Oilers, it seem like he disappeared for awhile

Aulie playing for the Oilers, it seem like he disappeared for awhile

I remember some Leafs fans being so high on Aulie and his size when they got him from Calgary.

Desharnais was literally skating circles around him every time he was on the ice during one particular AHL game. He was so bad.

Gene Principe
"I will applaud our fans for the way they handled it tonight.I've seen it get ugly in some buildings but they handled it with class"D.Eakins

Gene Principe
"I will applaud our fans for the way they handled it tonight.I've seen it get ugly in some buildings but they handled it with class"D.Eakins

Another interpretation is that they were expecting humiliation against a recent 2-time SC champion and reacted accordingly.

That doesn't mean they don't want heads-on-spkies at the city gates....

Didn't the Oilers hire Bob Nicholson to become CEO reporting to Katz? I suspect he's been using the 1st qtr of the season to get the lay of the land.....

Back