• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around The League: 2016-17 Playoffs

Re: Around The League: 2014 - 2015 Season

I don't fault them for Yakupov, but the rest of their team building has just been awful. They're a lot like the Flyers - unable to find D or goaltending. And hey have the added problem that a bunch of their kids just haven't quite played up to par. Even guys like RNH hasn't really taken the next step to be a real star. Other than Hall they've been fairly disappointing.

they fked up royally , one of those draft years they needed to pull the trigger with the top pick and get value and D . Yakupov was a waste of a pick for them , I said it on draft day that our boy Galchy will be the best in the draft class . You already had Eberle , Yaks was not what they needed.

Lowe and his staff is totally to blame.

Marc Antoine Godin @MAGodin · 4h 4 hours ago
From barking with the Bulldogs to quacking with those two… RT @theScoreNHL Ducks set to give Bourque a look alongside Getzlaf, Perry

Wow, the man hit the jackpot.

Jeremy Rutherford
Bouwmeester (lower-body injury) is NOT on the ice for warm-ups. The streak will end at 737

Renaud Lavoie
Début de Rene Bourque ce soir dans l'uniforme des Ducks.

I'm rooting for the Oilers to be just good enough to miss out on the top 2 picks. It's beyond a travesty at this point.

I don't mind if the Oilers get one of those picks.... better than an Eastern conference team like the Sabres,

I don't mind if the Oilers get one of those picks.... better than an Eastern conference team like the Sabres,

I would rather see him in the east. It's a shame McKinnon is out in Colordo.
This is a reason we love the game...to watch these types of talents and to compete against them more often.

Crosby malkin tavares ovechkin stamkos are all in the east.

Im okay if they go west

3 hits and 3 shots on goal so far for Bourque. Not bad for 4th line work.

If you mean his younger brother? Sure why not.

He was crap this year.
Chris+Getzlaf+101st+Grey+Cup+Championship+0kbN-QtJ_sOl.jpg

they fked up royally , one of those draft years they needed to pull the trigger with the top pick and get value and D . Yakupov was a waste of a pick for them , I said it on draft day that our boy Galchy will be the best in the draft class . You already had Eberle , Yaks was not what they needed.

Lowe and his staff is totally to blame.

They couldn't really pass on Yakupov with the pick but they should have traded the pick instead.

the isles were willing to trade their entire draft (including 4th overall) for the Blue Jackets pick at 2nd overall. Edmonton should have taken that deal.

Back