• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around The League: 2016-17 Playoffs

Re: Around The League: 2014 - 2015 Season

If MB has taught us anything, it's that he will improve this team and probably do it in a way that surprises us.

OEL just scored on Bernier five seconds into the third period on a wrist shot from his own blueline, lol.

Here it is.

OffensiveOpulentAmericanbadger.gif

Mike Harrington: Yakupov was a big topic this morning for egregious giveaway Tuesday. Still don't know how EDM didn't take Seth Jones. Dopes.

Nice fact-checking. :|

Tony Marinaro
“@HockeyCentraI: Jonathan Bernier allows goal from 140ft away.. Nelson Mandela would have stopped it. 100%

The Maple Leafs lose again. Everyone together...awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

:lol

3-1 against the lowly Coyotes and outshot 45-25. Wow, the lowest of the lows.

Аrpon Basu
24-wheeler territory RT @mirtle: Leafs fall to 4-14-1 in last 19. We're in new territory folks.

Chicago Blackhawks ‏Blackhawks acquire D Gustav Forsling from VAN for D Adam Clendening.

I know nobody here has any clue who either of those players are, but that's a pretty big prospect for prospect trade.

Gustav Forsling was Sweden's best d-man during this year's U20 tournament (and if memory serves me well, he was named as one of the two best d-men in the whole tournament) while Adam Clendening was one of Chicago's best defense prospects.

The trade looks like one Vancouver did because they need a player good enough to be on the roster right away. While Clendening is a good prospect, he's kinda fallen behind in the Blackhawks depth chart (Rundbland & Ville Pokka) since the beginning of the season. It doesn't look like there's a spot for him in Chicago, and so they traded him for another good d prospect out of Sweden where they can wait & hope for him to develop his game patiently.

Last edited:

I know nobody here has any clue who either of those players are, but that's a pretty big prospect for prospect trade.

Gustav Forsling was Sweden's best d-man during this year's U20 tournament (and if memory serves me well, he was named as one of the two best d-men in the whole tournament) while Adam Clendening was one of Chicago's best defense prospects.

The trade looks like one Vancouver did because they need a player good enough to be on the roster right away. While Clendening is a good prospect, he's kinda fallen behind in the Blackhawks depth chart (Rundbland & Ville Pokka) since the beginning of the season. It doesn't look like there's a spot for him in Chicago, and so they traded him for another good d prospect out of Sweden where they can wait & hope for him to develop his game patiently.

Why do you keep saying this?

Really? Are you being a dick or arrogant? Many of us know who both players are, especially Clendening.

Back