• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around The League: 2016-17 Playoffs

Re: Around The League: 2015 - 2016 Season

I'm sure McDavid is a great player but let's remember that he got those 5 points in a game against the Leafs. When he breaks off a 5 point game against a good team call me.

Yah, coz 5 point games by any player against team are so common.

Anyway, even with your absurd criteria, you won't be waiting long for that call.

Another stellar night for the greasy Roberto. 3 goals on 13 shots and an early trip to the showers.

Marner's goal last night was so ridiculous! Love the way that kid plays the game...

Marner's goal last night was so ridiculous! Love the way that kid plays the game...

It's unfortunate that Toronto's doing a proper rebuild. If they get a few more solid defensive prospects, watch out.

It's unfortunate that Toronto's doing a proper rebuild. If they get a few more solid defensive prospects, watch out.

If they did it the right way when the fat ass truculent goof took over , they would of been near contenders now with 3-4 stud kids in their system , finally they saw the light and did a proper tear down rebuild.

If they did it the right way when the fat ass truculent goof took over , they would of been near contenders now with 3-4 stud kids in their system , finally they saw the light and did a proper tear down rebuild.

The good news is that we only have about 20-25 more years to wait for the Habs to finally see the light also.

Yah, coz 5 point games by any player against team are so common.

Anyway, even with your absurd criteria, you won't be waiting long for that call.

I just saw the highlights from that 5 point game for the first time tonight. His 5th point was a useless assist on an empty net goal and none of the other four would pull anyone out of their seat gasping in amazement.

I'm sure he'll be a great player but we should tone down the hyperbole. He's not ready for the HOF just yet.

When is it our turn? Or is guaranteed playoff revenue too important to the consortium.

Back