• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around The League: 2016-17 Playoffs

Does Patrick Laine sound like a bright kid to you? There was a pre-draft interview with him on TSN and he sounded like a stoned teenager. Interviews tell me close to nothing.

That's it for the Preds, they're not winning without Johanssen.

Arvy – Forsberg – Neal
Aberg – Wilson – Smith
Salo – Watson – Sissons
Insert Milwaukee line here

They could also pull ribeiro out of rehab if they are desperate.

Can't see that happening though.

Great readjustment by the Penguins and their defence led by Ron Hainsey et al. Give Sullivan any random six defencmen, doesn't matter who.

Does Patrick Laine sound like a bright kid to you? There was a pre-draft interview with him on TSN and he sounded like a stoned teenager. Interviews tell me close to nothing.

Was that the one where he looked like a freak show with his hair ?

His pre-draft interview on TSN was done by Skype and was seemingly done live, when it was 2-3am in Finland. The camera was sideways, he seemed drowsy and tired, and he came off as goofy during the interview. Don't really remember his hair, but it might have been.

and Rinne stole this one...

I actually thought it was more the Ducks were pretty pathetic, especially when Gibson went down. There were periods in the 3rd that their energy/compete levels seemed non-existent.

I guess in this game a #1 goalie was more important than #1 centre (in respect to loss of both) :couch

Back