• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around The League: 2016-17 Playoffs

Phil Kessel's Postgame Party is gonna be LIT.

2b4aa6f015fbe1159cbcc500d12146a9.gif

haha. c'mon man. Legoalie could have blanked the Sens tonight.

Oh...i get it

This has always been a knock on Boucher....his 1-3-1 does not promote much action.

For a market that has trouble attendance wise I wonder how this plays out in the next couple years.

Oh...i get it

This has always been a knock on Boucher....his 1-3-1 does not promote much action.

For a market that has trouble attendance wise I wonder how this plays out in the next couple years.

I agree with Cherry.Pens D is thin. Got to press them in Ottawa.

I agree with Cherry.Pens D is thin. Got to press them in Ottawa.

Yeah I heard that too and he's absolutely right.

That defense is really exploitable but if you go about 18 minutes without a shot in the 3rd you aint winning.

You'd think they would have made some attempt to score. Ottawa reminded me of the old European teams like Germany, who seemed to play for a 1-0 loss. I guess Ottawa figured if they were able to luck one out, they would be 2-0 going home, but come on.....its Pittsburgh, you don't run and gun but you have to take some chances, keep the foreheck going, pressure the defence as said. Boucher is smarter than me, he knows that, but it didn't happen. Skill(Kessell) wins out in the end this time...could sort of see it coming after the develoments in the second.

Hard to say Kessell doesn't care...he was into it. Maybe he just didn't care about Toronto and Boston. Good guy.

Last edited:
Kessel was always a scorer. Regular season and playoffs with both Boston and Toronto.

Yeah.....but in all honesty, most fans would have welcomed Kessel to our team, even at 8 mil....

After signing his first contract with Toronto, he was often amongst the top 10 in scoring for a few seasons....at some point in the top 5.

Back