• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around The League: 2016-17 Playoffs

I dislike the Senators too but it was clearly a case of the lesser of two evils (figuratively, of course the Sens are just a rival hockey team and not evil, literally).

Senators are evil.

Now we need Subban to lose so we don't have to hear about the trade any longer

Mrs Count loves that shit. Neither Count Jr nor I eat it

Is she Brittish or Scottish?

My mother loves it, and so does everyone on her of the family. All born/raised in Scotland or England.

Everyone else in the family, ie the people who don't have the pallet of a toddler, think it's gross.

My mother loves it, and so does everyone on her of the family. All born/raised in Scotland or England.

Everyone else in the family, ie the people who don't have the pallet of a toddler, think it's gross.
Northern Ireland so UK

My stepdad (portuguese) loves it.

My dad (Vietnamese) always bought fruitcake from Metro or some other random supermarket every Christmas thinking that it was some sort of universal Canadian tradition, but to my knowledge, I don't think we ever finished it or even ate half the thing.

ivF5GzA.jpg

Off-side is the right call.

We need to get rid of the off-side challenge for next year though. It kills the game. We are reviewing if skates are on the ice or off. Its as bad as the old crease rule. We have these huge reviews to look at if a toe is on the ice or not.

Just watching PK tonight, makes me realize how much I missed him this year. What an entertaining player.

We're such a blah team. From what I remember-it seems like long time ago since we played.

You turd, Bergevin.

Last edited:
What also helps P.K in Nashville is he is not playing the savor role, as example he played 22 minutes tonight, 4th ice time among Ds.

Back