• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around The League: 2016-17 Playoffs

Re: Around The League: 2016-17 Season

yee

was thinking it might be like when iggy won the goal race with 41 goals (I think)

don't think max can get there now unless he has a hat trick soon
He sputters to the finish line every year. You think he's going to crack the 40 goal mark and he never quite gets there.

If you could hand pick your playoff opponent, who would you choose?

Given the standings, It's likely Boston or New York.

Honestly, think they are both tough, but more or less the same. Habs can beat them, but need to play well to do it.

No easy series, so I'd rather have first place, and home ice it brings in the second round, if you get through the first.

The boston vs Leafs game is gonna get nasty

Very chippy

Leafs pull one out late with the B's. No pregnancy for Boston.

I watched that game objectively and the Leafs got some favourable reffing

That call on Moore was soft with about three minutes left in a game of that magnitude.

Plus Bergeron got hit from behind in what should have been a 5 but it was only a 2

Many think they got hosed in calls.

The Leafs?

They got a 5 on 3 in the game for over a minute, they got a PP with about 3 minutes left in the game on a soft call that ended up costing them the game.

I really don't care who won the game but I find it a shame that a game that meant that much was decided by a soft call with 3 minutes left.

There is an obligatory call against the opposition in the last five minutes of a close game in Toronto. Or two.

Looks like Colin White is leaving college after two seasons and signing with the Senators.

Bob McKenzie says nothing is imminent because White wants to play in the NHL and burn a year off his contract but the Sens want him to sign an ATO to play the remainder of this season in the AHL.

Back