• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

The Mental Midget/RC/Dolt thread

For Count, not HP

You are full of shit as usual. I picked the Habs to win the series and last night too. You just like to be miserable.

he allowed one bad goal, the one to Stunkos, no chance on the 2nd Stunkos goal, nor on the Killorn goal. Even the first one was from the slot.

He's a big boy and you don't have to defend him all the time. He was crap. Good thing we won despite his bad play. Losing last night after we dominated the game from start to finish would have been very bad.

I admitted he gave up the one bad goal. The others, meh, goalies give them up all the time.

Problem with fans on webboards is that all they want to do is rip people constantly.

I admitted he gave up the one bad goal. The others, meh, goalies give them up all the time.

Problem with fans on webboards is that all they want to do is rip people constantly.

His own teammates said today that he was good in OT. Translation: he sucked in regulation. Everyone here but you seems to agree with this assessment. You don't have to be a fanboy all the time. Just saying.

His own teammates said today that he was good in OT. Translation: he sucked in regulation. Everyone here but you seems to agree with this assessment. You don't have to be a fanboy all the time. Just saying.

I didn't state he was great, just that only one goal could be considered bad. You don't have to play the role of angry white guy all the time. Seulement dit

I didn't state he was great, just that only one goal could be considered bad. You don't have to play the role of angry white guy all the time. Seulement dit

I was ecstatic when they won but when my kids are bad I call them out and let them know. I consider Carey "my kid" and he was bad. Doesn't mean I'm not a fan of his - I am.

I was ecstatic when they won but when my kids are bad I call them out and let them know. I consider Carey "my kid" and he was bad. Doesn't mean I'm not a fan of his - I am.

I did that to my son after a game in Seattle a month ago. His team won 7-0 and I told him he played like crap. Part of me felt badly for doing so.

However, calling your son out is hardly the same as calling someone out anonymously on a webboard. Seulement dit

Clearly MT's fault. Banning their low five celebration almost cost us the game.

I thought Subes was better last night than recently. He does appear to lack confidence these days. Maybe he worried about his contract, maybe he is worried about not performing, lacks confidence who knows.

I know if I were him I would have wondered what my fate would have been if I had made the mistakes Weaver did all night long and kept getting put back out there.

3 of the goals sucked donkey dong, only Stamkos' 2nd (empty netter) did he have no chance on. One through the 5-hole, and two bad angle shots...

Back