• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

General League Discussions

Re: 2013 Basketball Rookie Draft - *El Paso X2 on the Clock*

can we skip him? he was on the clock for 24 hours

With it being long weekend and short notice for this league there isn't any clock for this draft. He did touch base to let me know he could not draft until today/tomorrow.

In all other rookie leagues, the draft start time will be set at least 2 weeks out and managers will all be on the clock and it will be enforced.

Just as a heads up, I have emailed El Paso to let him know as of tomorrow morning Dafuture will also now be on the clock as he was given ample time to make a pick even after the long weekend. This will keep it moving along and he can make his picks at any point as well as the manager that is then also on the clock.

Thanks everyone.

Carmines has not picked, so the pick you made can't be done. We are not operating a draft clock for the first draft based on how quick everything was created. Every draft to follow will be the norm with a 10 hour clock.

I will let both managers remain on the clock for the remainder of the day, if Carmines does not make a pick today then Cabel you will be up on the clock at 8am tomorrow morning. If Elpaso makes his pick that just catches us up, Carmines will remain solely until tomorrow morning.

All posts have been made for each manager now in the according Keeper and Rookies page. Please do not post a new thread each year for either or, but rather just update your post next to your name.

Once the baseball season has passed I will update the games played for rookies on each team.

Hey Guys,

I will be heading to the states this weekend for a wedding and will have less access for updating the rookie drafts. Please see if the guy in front makes a pick before making yours and feel free to make a pick if more then enough time passes from when the last guy did. I will try and pop on each day if I can.

Good luck for the last few managers!

Back