• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

The REAL Standings 2013-14

I don't know that its's clulessness Habsy. To me, sensible, kb and his ilk just filtered every post through some amazing amounts of bitterness.
Considering how long I've been waiting for a cup I don't get why they are so bitter, but it comes through in every post, doesn't it?

I don't know that its's clulessness Habsy. To me, sensible, kb and his ilk just filtered every post through some amazing amounts of bitterness.
Considering how long I've been waiting for a cup I don't get why they are so bitter, but it comes through in every post, doesn't it?

Little bro complex man

LOL, typical hypocritical Sens BS. Amazing how all the Habs injuries (8) didn't factor into the Sens winning.

You guys are just awful, petty borderline human beings.

It's awesome that you have to search for reasons as to why you were so wrong. The real reason you guys were so wrong is because you're all complete idiots when it comes to anything hockey. Utter morons. I have never seen a fan base so clueless. Heck Panther fans are better at predictions than you tools.

That's Sans fans for ya.

I don't need to be told I know nothing about hockey.

I watched a game in Montreal where 20,000 fans thought touch of contact was a missed call.

"BOOOOOOOOOO" the entire time. Dummies.

I don't need to be told I know nothing about hockey.

I watched a game in Montreal where 20,000 fans thought touch of contact was a missed call.

"BOOOOOOOOOO" the entire time. Dummies.

That dastardly Montreal team and fans... they sure do get to you eh?

Chin up buckeroo. :pet:

That dastardly Montreal team and fans... they sure do get to you eh?

Chin up buckeroo. :pet:
20k wannabe-euro frogs in diesel jeans booing everything and chanting ole ole ole...very annoying.

Try living a stones throw from them for your entire life. You'd feel the same way.

20k wannabe-euro frogs in diesel jeans booing everything and chanting ole ole ole...very annoying.

Try living a stones throw from them for your entire life. You'd feel the same way.

Nope... I assure you I wouldn't. I don't hate any group of people... it's just not my thing. I don't even hate Sen fans. The few that post here are comical in the way that they all have a massive inferiority complex and are strangely angry... but I have no choice but to assume that on a whole they're good people.

BTW... it's as if you've never watched any other team in any other sport play. That's what fans do. They boo calls against and cheer calls for and they boo "missed" calls.

Nope... I assure you I wouldn't. I don't hate any group of people... it's just not my thing. I don't even hate Sen fans. The few that post here are comical in the way that they all have a massive inferiority complex and are strangely angry... but I have no choice but to assume that on a whole they're good people.

BTW... it's as if you've never watched any other team in any other sport play. That's what fans do. They boo calls against and cheer calls for and they boo "missed" calls.

i usually mock the fans around me that do that

tell them it was clearly a trip , etc

same with fans that yell SHOOOOOOOT all the time

wtf mates

Well, at least you've left your white sheet at home and just come right out with it.

Last edited:

so ultimately you hate "frogs", must have been beaten up one too many times in Hull/Gatineau

you are a very angry man

1st round playoff win vs a back up goalie...you must be SO proud.

Hab fans will be regaling us with this massive accomplishment for years to come.

Wheras your team sits OUT of the playoffs, with no 1st rounder this year. Say what you want about the Habs but at least they made it to the dance and have already beaten Tampa Bay, I'd be content with that moreso then my team falling on their ass out of the playoffs and having no 1st rounder this year. Sorry but Sens fans and even us Leaf fans have no right to bitch about the Habs success this year......

1st round playoff win vs a back up goalie...you must be SO proud.

Hab fans will be regaling us with this massive accomplishment for years to come.

Funny thing is that Hab fans aren't all that excited about this win. We're happy for sure, but nobody is hanging any banners or planning any parade routes. Sen fans for some reason are obsessed with poo pooing this series win.

Perhaps I've missed some posts but I'd be surprised if you could fins a post where a Hab fan on this board is bragging about this win and thinking that we're going on to win the Cup.

Back