• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

XPO vs. CaptainBolduke - $250.00 bet

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptainBolduke

I am creating this thread to cover my ass because XPO does not seem like a trust worthy guy.

We have made an official bet of 250.00 dollars on the Habs making the playoffs or not.

I have them making it. He has them not making it.

I'm taking a huge risk here because everyone knows I will pay. He's a massive unknown when it comes to money.

Re: XPO vs. CaptainBolduke - $250.00 bey

Title should read "250.00 bet" - if a mod will correct that it would be much appreciated.

The funds will be transferred via email money transfer.

I'd like my 250.00 wired to my account in the Cayman Islands.

Unfortunately we're not that lucky for it to be a real fight.

I admit, I've lowered myself to his level and I'm taking a risk (because it is highly likely that he won't pay), but something needs to be done with this clown.

Unfortunately we're not that lucky for it to be a real fight.

I admit, I've lowered myself to his level and I'm taking a risk (because it is highly likely that he won't pay), but something needs to be done with this clown.

I'm sure you can't say that with a straight face.

Xpo, no offense but that's a shitty bet. Considering the number of teams that make the playoffs (about half). Considering the number of teams who are beneath us in total payroll, talent, and right away we have more than a 50% chance of making it. You should make it for like past the first round or something, I don't think we miss the playoffs, it's not like we're getting blown out of the water in games. We just aren't super great, but we're not bad enough to miss them, at least I don't think so lol.

Xpo, no offense but that's a shitty bet. Considering the number of teams that make the playoffs (about half). Considering the number of teams who are beneath us in total payroll, talent, and right away we have more than a 50% chance of making it. You should make it for like past the first round or something, I don't think we miss the playoffs, it's not like we're getting blown out of the water in games. We just aren't super great, but we're not bad enough to miss them, at least I don't think so lol.

Also take into account the horrible starts by Philly, NYR, NJ, Buf and even Was.....teams that certainly had a shot of making the playoffs and of course still do but who's starts are already a handicap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back