• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Where to buy a reasonable price tickets?

Habs-25

Banned
Hi again dear habs fans :

i just moved to Windsor from Montréal and wanted to go watch at least couple habs game vs wings when they are in Detroit . i wonder what site you suggest me to get ticket.
if there is thread about ticket mods can merge it please
many thanks
GO HABS GO

Re: where to buy a reasonable price tickets?

I'd check ebay and just do a search for "detroit red wings tickets montreal" see what comes up

I would say go watch them in florida....lol

:) that is what came to my mind too , how much is ?20$? ( hotdog include)hehe

i thought it should be cheaper in detroit compare to montréal, hmm not that much cheaper !

Long Island is always a sure bet..a lot of tickets available and not far

stubhub

and btw, reasonable depends on the person, what you think is reasonable, I might consider free, what I think is reasonable, you might think requires you to sign over your first born and your left nut

Four sites to use:

1) Stubhub - I've used them before, never an issue
2) Ticketmaster resale - Similar to stub hub
3) Ebay
4) Craigslist (be careful with craigslist though. I have used them successfully but you will want to use a form of payment that you can get reimbursed if something goes wrong. Something like paypal)

In all seriousness.... do this:

When you cross the border into DET, check out a bar called "NEMO'S" It is an amazing spot. Historic even. It is littered with pictures of past greats who have been in the bar and it is located only feet away from the grounds of old Tiger stadium, the bar is really cool and they make a GREAT burger.

They also have tickets for every sporting event (NHL, NFL, NBA, MLB) They offer a shuttle to and from the game, so you can park your car away from the madness of the stadium for free.

IMHO, a must see if you go to DET. (Also look for Ted Lindsay on the concourse during the intermission! He is ALWAYS there)

Many thanks dear friends and fans .finaly I got my ticket through stubhub .
the bulding was almost full at beginning, our seats was bit far but we could change it for 3th period as many of habs/leafs fan left the building and were many places available close to ice :) .

I went to game with my wife last night and the crowd were amazing ,many many habs fans and we were loud , sad we sucked on ice but it was good experience , first time for me outside bell centre :)
final

Last edited:
3 of my friends did not renew their season tickets in the Reds for this year....something to do with on-ice product.

Habs ownership doesn't care, as the waiting list is years-long.......it'll take a few more years of sucking before they actually feel a dent in the armour.

3 of my friends did not renew their season tickets in the Reds for this year....something to do with on-ice product.

Habs ownership doesn't care, as the waiting list is years-long.......it'll take a few more years of sucking before they actually feel a dent in the armour.

Don't be so sure of that. There were lots of empty seats in the late 90's and early 2000's when the team was missing the playoffs, and it's the prospect of that happening this season that will have Geoffrey on MB's ass to do something (hopefully not stupid).

here some pictures ..
sorry don't know how to adjust the size !

Attachments

• IMG_1096.jpg
    IMG_1096.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_1100.jpg
    IMG_1100.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 9
Don't be so sure of that. There were lots of empty seats in the late 90's and early 2000's when the team was missing the playoffs, and it's the prospect of that happening this season that will have Geoffrey on MB's ass to do something (hopefully not stupid).

they still led the league in attendance for the most part

It is a different atmosphere there now. At first, it was a bunch of uptight guys like you who wore suits to games like back at the Forum. Now it is a younger, louder and more vibrant crowd. There are still those uptight guys there but they are fewer and further between.

you guys helped me find cheap ticket , I just have a question and didn't want to open a new thread , I wonder you guys know a site to purchase a cheap habs jersey or jacket (habs product) , I heard some made in china cheap jersey's (around 50-60$) are not bad ..

do you recommend any website (secure and decent quality)

thanks again!

Back