• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

KEEPERS

Done... and I emailed you your new password. If you have troubles, email me back or I suppose you could create a new account and PM me.

Keepers

Chris Davis
Max Scherzer
Gio Gonzales
Ian Desmond
Mark Trumbo
Yoenis Cepedes
Joe Mauer
Joe Nathan

Last edited:
Hey Axl,

When are you going to remove the non keepers from our teams? I would like to do some research on the players that will be available ahead of time.

Sorry, it's been a really busy week. Still waiting for all keepers to be submitted from a few teams. I also sent out an email asking for feedback on the live draft, and only received a few replies. While technically no one has said they can't make it for this Monday, I am going to push the draft back to be safe.

Was planning to send out another email today, which I will do in a minute. Draft now set for Sunday, March 23 at 830pm EST. Probably that or the following day (Mon. Mar. 24) are our best bets.

Keepers

Chris Davis
Max Scherzer
Gio Gonzales
Ian Desmond

Not 100% of the rest, can someone see who I selected?

Go to the regular league page for the league. To the right of the title PLAYING FOR KEEPS you will see "SEASON - 2014". Click the drop-down menu, then 2013. Then click on your team name. You will see the list of players you had at the end of last season, pick your keepers and post 'em here.

TRIPLE PLAYS - KEEPERS

1. Miguel Cabrera
2. Troy Tulowitzki
3. Jay Bruce
4. Freddie Freeman
5. Manny Machado
6. Jacoby Ellsbury
7. Felix Hernandez
8. Zack Greinke
9. Greg Holland

Last edited:
Updated my keepers I want, thought I already selected them on the league yahoo page that's why I hadn't here. Doesn't matter when the draft is, sunday works best though

Back