• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Game 48 | Canadiens vs. Senators | Jan. 16/14

hairnova

News Breaker

gdt2014.jpg

large.png
at.jpg
large.png

Records:
MTL: 26-16-5
OTT: 21-18-8

GAME INFO:

Date:
January 16th.

Time:
7:30pm/et.

TV:
RDS,
TSN.

Projected Goalies:

MONTREAL:
8471679.jpg

Carey Price
21-12-4

OTTAWA:
8467950.jpg

Craig Anderson
15-9-5

Projected Lineup:

forwards.jpg

Max Pacioretty - David Desharnais - Brendan Gallagher
Travis Moen - Tomas Plekanec - Brian Gionta
Daniel Briere - Lars Eller - Rene Bourque
Michael Bournival - Brandon Prust - George Parros

defencemen.jpg

Andrei Markov - Alexei Emelin
Josh Gorges - P.K. Subban
Douglas Murray - Raphael Diaz

Senators Lineup:

MacArthur - Turris - Ryan
Greening - Spezza - Stone
Michalek - Zibanejad - Conacher
Neil - Smith - Condra

Cowen - Karlsson
Phillips - Ceci
Methot - Gryba

_____

Another team not dressing their goon (Kassian) while Parros gets 3-5 minutes of icetime.

One of six players taking the morning skate along with Bouillon, Bournival, Murray, Parros and Budaj.

Good thing we've already clinched a playoff spot (at least according to some here), right?

With some 35 games left to play & a 96% probability of making the playoffs - if this team goes 12-20-5, they'll still make it in, that's how putrid the East is. Even with this downward sipral the Habs are 18-11-5 since November, and 11-9-0 since Dec 1st.

So it's not "according to some" it's called basic mathematics - highly improbable for the team to play 10-games below .500 the rest of the way, that would require playing worse than Buf or Edm, unless serious injuries to key players occurs.

Xpo (it seems) is incapable of provocative thought, didn't expect that from u Krusty.

With some 35 games left to play & a 96% probability of making the playoffs - if this team goes 12-20-5, they'll still make it in, that's how putrid the East is. Even with this downward sipral the Habs are 18-11-5 since November, and 11-9-0 since Dec 1st.

So it's not "according to some" it's called basic mathematics - highly improbable for the team to play 10-games below .500 the rest of the way, that would require playing worse than Buf or Edm, unless serious injuries to key players occurs.

Xpo (it seems) is incapable of provocative thought, didn't expect that from u Krusty.

Will you be preparing your usual "My bad" just in case.

I didn't say that they won't make the playoffs but I don't think it will be fun to watch. But I do expect a loss tonight. Ottawa is a big team that plays "heavy," which is a very bad match-up for us.

Back