• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

The Good The Bad & The Ugly - Game 51 - Habs vs Wings

XPOFAN

Not much more we can say that hasn't already been said.

We are bad. I don't think even the pom pom guys can deny that.

I really don't think the Habs are as bad as they've been playing but losing this game to the crappy Red Wings is sad.

Way too many passengers.

The only good news , Beaulieu looks like he is here to stay for awhile, hasn't been horrible in his own zone as advertised.

Beaulieu looks more comfortable than he ever has in the NHL

I don't see him going back down...the bottom four dmen rotate in and out of the lineup i don't see how you don't keep him

this is really going to hit me hard when the football season is over

Habs are listless, no passion, no drive, no care, and we're due for another coach to jump on the carousel

I think he will put more of his underachievers on the trade table, but even the dumbest GM would come up with that realization.

Last edited:
Not a criticism here, but what would you do if you were GM?

Waive Murray & Parros, demote if nobody takes them.

It's the closest thing you can do to wake the players up without firing the coach or making a trade.

We're in no position to make a trade right now. We look like a desperate team.

Bey2-xsCIAA71w4.jpg

Not a criticism here, but what would you do if you were GM?

Fire the coach. Waive players like RB. Look to make a minor move, even just a shake up. Sign pk. Play kids and look to move out vets. At this point up can tell this team isn't that good so selling the vets would be a smart move. However, I would wait close to the deadline to move those players.

Tony Marinaro
BRIERE: -1, 1 shot, won only 2/11 f/offs. DESHARNAIS: -2, 1 shot, won only 4/14 f/offs. Also -2 were: Subban, Pacioretty, Gallagher & Murray

Waive Murray & Parros, demote if nobody takes them.

It's the closest thing you can do to wake the players up without firing the coach or making a trade.

We're in no position to make a trade right now. We look like a desperate team.

Yea waiving a player or two would be something I would do before firing the coach.

Back