• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

The Good The Bad & The Ugly - Game 55 - Lightning vs Habs

Murray is playing like a guy we might need in the playoffs. Big body, making some D plays and passing the puck up.

I really don't get the Briere thing either. The guy obviously still has skills and is simply being dicked around. Sure he's had bad games but Desharnais was given every opportunity, and then some, to turn his game around. I don't blame Briere for being frustrated. It's the wrong message to send to UFA's that sign here. Players talk with each other before signing with a new team, I sure hope future UFA's don't call Briere.

This is Therrien playing favorites yet again.

Concerning Bourque though, I think Bergevin is trying to move him and has told Therrien he needs ice-time in order for him to do so.

Yep, while more than 1 goal would have been nice, this loss is on PK. Bonehead today.

I agree, but I'd say it's also on Therrien who's making his boss look bad. Briere, who is paid $4M/yr, had a slow start and he also had a concussion but why keep using him on a 4th line with players who have cement hands. I'm sure he'd be better on a scoring line than Christian Thomas or Lars Eller who looks totally disinterested.

Yeah, there is always the #mentalmidget factor. IT's frustrating but we have to deal with it for now.

I really don't get the Briere thing either. The guy obviously still has skills and is simply being dicked around. Sure he's had bad games but Desharnais was given every opportunity, and then some, to turn his game around. I don't blame Briere for being frustrated. It's the wrong message to send to UFA's that sign here. Players talk with each other before signing with a new team, I sure hope future UFA's don't call Briere.

Concerning Bourque though, I think Bergevin is trying to move him and has told Therrien he needs ice-time in order for him to do so.

Re: briere, been saying it for months. Dd gets all the chances in the world. Danny b makes one mistake or has a bad period and he's benched.

He's played well the past couple games, now give him someone ice.

Yep, while more than 1 goal would have been nice, this loss is on PK. Bonehead today.

It was more than just those two plays too... I love PK, but he did not have a good game yesterday, there were a few plays where Carey bailed him out as well.

Dave Stubbs
#Habs Prust about Cherry's rant: “If that’s a Leaf, or a Bruin back when he was coaching, he’d probably have loved it, right?”

true but if you think Bergevin is being a puppeteer re Bourque do you not think he is also doing it re other players?

Back