• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

2014 Winter Olympics - Sochi, Russia

BURG

Mod Squad
Well, the Winter Olympics are less than a week away. I know we already have a 2014 Olympic Rosters thread for hockey, but let's keep all of the other 2014 Winter Olympics related material in here if we can. Medal results, interesting stories, etc... let's try to keep them all in here.

winterolympics2014sochi-lrg1.jpg

I love this thread. It's where most posters boast they don't care about anything but hockey but a week later are experts on every single event.

I love this thread. It's where most posters boast they don't care about anything but hockey but a week later are experts on every single event.

I love the luge, bobsled, downhill skiing, ski jumping.

Not crazy about curling, biathlon (although shooting guns is cool), speed skating, figure skating (although I am sure wife and daughter will force me to watch some).

what are our medal projections?
I am assuming we are not supposed to do as good as in vancouver....

From our corner of the world, to the global stage. 221 Canadians will represent Canada at the Sochi 2014 Olympic Winter Games.

Congratulations to all of the athletes who are living their dreams, and achieving their ‪#‎everywhere‬.

1555461_467938339978687_1472856605_n.jpg

btw, 30 yrs back, the water in Leduc Alberta looked like that, stunk like hell too. I remember being told it was ok to bathe in, but not to drink it...

Back