• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

The Good The Bad & The Ugly - Game 58 - Canucks vs Habs

XPOFAN

Good win by Habs, but nothing else would have been acceptable considering how bad the Canucks are right now. Poor GR had no chance. He'll appreciate playing in front of a strong team in Sochi.

Bf1k57NCMAEOnG-_medium.jpg

I guess we all know who starts in Sochi. We can't score for shit but manage 5 tonight. Price again showed who is the best in canada.

I guess we all know who starts in Sochi. We can't score for shit but manage 5 tonight. Price again showed who is the best in canada.

Let's not get ahead of ourselves. It wasn't too long ago he was getting pulled from games. Just saying.

Last edited:
Good win by Habs, but nothing else would have been acceptable considering how bad the Canucks are right now. Poor GR had no chance. He'll appreciate playing in front of a strong team in Sochi.

He'll be appreciating it from his seat at the end of the bench with a towel wrapped around his neck and his blocker, glove and mask safely stored away in the dressing room. He can use the free time to update his tweets or change the grease in his hair.

ArponBasu: Carey Price has stopped 172 of the past 178 shots he's faced over his past five starts, a save percentage of .966.

Back