• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Can we sign PK now for Doughty money?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Habs-25

Banned
If Doughty (better DM compare to PK )signed for 7 Millions, does Doughty Olympic performance give MB argument on negotiation , probably PK not playing much in this Olympic is not that bad to sign him with less money :) , what my friends expert here think :) ?

Last edited:
Re: Can we sign PK now at around 7 Millions( vs Daughty )??

I will refrain from commenting because I will be called a drunk racist idiot - will leave it to the "man" to only comment.

come on , I appreciate your comments a lot man ..
Thx - and yes I'd be ecstatic if Bergevin could get him signed to the same $ and term, but I think it'll be much tougher negotiations with Meehan.

I will refrain from commenting because I will be called a drunk racist idiot - will leave it to the "man" to only comment.

Yeah, calling Subban is a nigger is going to fly real well with a lot of people here.

Zero ****s given about your skin color either.

You're a complete and utter imbecile.

Thx - and yes I'd be ecstatic if Bergevin could get him signed to the same $ and term, but I think it'll be much tougher negotiations with Meehan.

isn't Doughty agent Meehan too ?
to me it doesn't make sens to sign him more than 7 ! I mean look at Daughty and what he achieved so far , sure MB can use this as solid argument

Last edited:

I don't know who is Daughty, but Doughty is a really good dman.

Yeah, calling Subban is a nigger is going to fly real well with a lot of people here.

Never used that word, check my posts.

Dude. I was just razzin you. I think it's fair to jokingly call you a racist considering you used the word "nigga" in the post I was talking about.

And no. PK would not sign for just 7 million. The Leafs ****ed up the market for d-men.

Dude. I was just razzin you. I think it's fair to joking call you a racist considering you used the word "nigga" in the post I was talking about.

And no. PK would sign for just 7 million. The Leafs ****ed up the market for d-men.
No worries but I suspect Worm & GGPx don't see it the same way, and are offended....

Doughty signed when the cap was 59 million. PK is signing with a cap over 71.5 million (and maybe higher).

You have to remember that huge increase when you compare dollars.

You also have to remember Doughty was on his second contract, and 4 years away from potential UFA, and 1 year away from arbitration. Subban will be on his third and just 2 years away from potential UFA, and arbitration eligible. The Shea Weber 7.5 million arb award also came down in the meantime.

All of this drives Subban's price far higher. I still say 8.5

Whoa... he called Subban a ni***r?

As said, the cap is much higher, so no chance.

It should be noted, that despite Sal's ill use of a red flag word that upset some people, I've been reading his posts for years, and he is by no means a villain racist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back