• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: He's Back!!!

Well Wyatt sprained his ankle prior to the Taker match. The RAW after Wrestlemania is always wild. May as well give it a week, they need to redirect Wyatt anyhow.

[video=youtube_share;3v-MzHgb8Fs]http://youtu.be/3v-MzHgb8Fs[/video]

Not sure how the WWE can just cast him aside. He is in great shape, motivated and the fans (like always) love him. Lots of interesting situations for Sting in the WWE. As Sting said if they don't do anything with him, it really is a crying shame.

But it really does feel like Vince's WCW inferiority complex shining through. And once again using HHH as the messenger.

Pretty shit PPV last night. Even shittier knowing that the next PPV is going to be a bunch of rematches from this PPV in "Payback".

Was really hoping something would happen to Kane and he'd bring back the masked villain. Seeing Orton do the pedigree was cool.

Me and the boys usually find the Money in the Bank PPV pretty good and its in Columbus this year so i think we might head to that one.

7bZKssW.gif

[video=youtube;VYvMOf3hsGA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYvMOf3hsGA[/video]

For anyone that has 20 mins to watch it is well worth it. The Triple H story how it should be told. Amazing work.

Yeah, I was on the edge of my seat the entire time. A classic.

Big fan of Kevin Owens (Steen) and couldn't believe he got such a convincing win. Amazing.

Wish Ambrose had actually won the belt

Nah, that would have been hot shotting the belt....if you want Ambrose to ever he champion, he deserves months of development with a proper build to a title reign. Putting it on him there would have made zero sense, imo.

Moreover they're booking Rollins like N.W.A. chicken shit Ric Flair, from the mid 80's....and the crowds are eating it up like candy. The fact people left that PPV wishing Ambrose had won, is specifically the feeling they wanted people to walk away with. Thus making Rollins more over as a heel champ and planting that seed in people of wanting Ambrose as champ.

As much as I usually dislike Dusty finishes.....that was a prime example of how to do it properly. Masterfully done by Vince.

Back