• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: He's Back!!!

He's no Ricky the Dragon Steamboat.

While obviously said in jest...

I actually watched Steamboat-Flair III from WCW's WrestleWar 1989 just the other night.....

9-1-2013+1-48-57+PM.jpg

....it was the tits.

Great moment.....both HHH & Sting demonstrated some classic old school ring psychology by drawing that moment out as long as humanly possible and working the crowd to a fever pitch in the process.

tumblr_nfiyxyBFPF1rnjfjfo1_r1_400.gif

.....was an iconic WWE moment, for sure.

Really hoping we get to see Sting/Taker at Wrestlemania. Also love that they are giving Erick Rowan a push

there is very little to love about Erik Rowan....he is awful....Luke Harper he is not.

Harper is amazing, really digging him. He and Bray Wyatt are so into their gimmicks 110% and they are effective because of it.

Rowen should never been turned into a face, that was a weird choice, no reason to like him yet. However, we shall see what comes in the coming weeks and if they evolve his character.

Last edited:
They are trying to turn him into a "Gentle Giant" character which could work.

But yeah Harper has his character down, even the way he carries the IC belt into the arena is demented looking. He has JBL type ability.

New Japan Pro Wrestling's "Wrestle Kingdom 9" (their version LF Wrestlemania) was epic last night.......was 4 hours of insane, absurd, athletic, brutally violent theatre that was thoroughly entertaining from start to finish.

Jim Ross flew over to Toykyo to announce the show, and it made for one of the best PPV's I've ever watched.

NJPW is so much better than WWE it's insane. The in ring work was off the charts.

It was....just...too....sweeet.

#BulletClub4Life

Back