• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

The Good The Bad & The Ugly - Game 60 - Wings vs Habs

Not as fleet footed as Beaulieu. He needs to know how to use his size and reach to keep forwards off balance. A little more intimidation with physical play would help too.

Wasn't Tinordi stuck with Murray for most of the night? You might as well play the kid with a three-legged dog.

Wasn't Tinordi stuck with Murray for most of the night? You might as well play the kid with a three-legged dog.

Ya, that was my concern about bringing Tinordi up...Bealieu is a better match with Murray IMHO. But Tinordi's skating has improved, it was noticeable last night.

This team has not had a superstar forward or dmen in ages.....now we have 2 (AG and PK), and we dick around with them.

I don't remember Doughty getting shit in LA when he was taking risks with the puck flying all around the ice....but Habs coaching staff were all over PK.

Now Galchenyuk has regressed from last year (and even before his injury)....he should be on every Habs first PP unit, because I don't give a shit about giving time to old over the hill vets like Gionta....

Play The Fookin' Youth You Dumbass !!!

Then you havnt been paying attention.

I still don't know why Prust was on a boat in the Caribbean and not getting treatment for his shoulder. This team is so F*cked sometimes.

Because he gets time off. It is on Prust...not the team. The players are not slaves.

I watched the Baylor-Texas game last night instead of our game. I haven't done something like that in a long time...

I watched the Baylor-Texas game last night instead of our game. I haven't done something like that in a long time...

What's the big college game tonight?

This team is so damn boring to watch most games. Last year they were fun to watch.

Back