• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Miller and Ott traded to St Louis & other moves

SKalber

I am sad to see them go, but we are in a rebuild. That is part of the business. I will be rooting for the Blues as a 2nd team, I would love see Miller and Ott win a cup. I also wouldn't mind the Sabres getting another 1st round draft pick out ouf the deal. I am interested to see how good Halak does, I always thought he was good. I would also like to see how Stewart does with the Sabres, maybe pair him with Moulson....

Re: Miller and Ott traded to St Louis

The Sabres may be unloading a few more players today. Moulson, Ehrhoff, Stewart, Halak, Stafford and Tallinder are all on TSN's "Big Board" for possible trades.

Well, what is done is done. I like the pick up of Conacher. I am disappointed in Klesla's decision, but I guess I can't fault the guy for it. I was surprised that LaFontaine left. Sorry to see him go. I wish him well. I am hoping that Ted Nolan's deal gets done soon. I like the decisions made on trade deadline day, some were a surprise. We are stocked in the draft picks. I would love to get McDavid in 2015. Sorry for all the thoughts crammed in one paragraph. :)

No need for apologies. You do have a bunch of draft picks now. All you need is patience, because as I see it, Buffalo will be a good team in a few years.

i don't like this rebuild process but if it makes us a better team in 3 or 4 years than i guess i can take the losing but it is tough you do want your team to win day in and day out. and i didn't really want to respond till i was over the shock of Miller and Ott being traded (actually it wasn't shock per say but you know what i mean) and i miss them and hope St. Louis wins a cup now! Anywho i'm still cheering for the sabres to win, i'm a diehard sabres fan and will not cheer against the Sabres no matter what. Go Sabres!!!

P.S. Sorry for being gone so long i haven't really been near a computer and life gets in the way sometimes!

Back