• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

The Good The Bad & The Ugly - Game 63 - Habs vs Kings

The only line that creates more than the occasional chance is Pacioretty-Desharnais-Gallagher. The others need work.

Kings are? Without Budaj missing an easy save it's 1-1.

That is the problem with this team though, zero room for error.

Way too much ice time for Murray tonight. Looks like another MT love affair gone too far.

He was 4th on the team for TOI for dman, he played better than Gorges. I don't think he played bad. Tinordi took ice time away from himself with that 5 minute major.

Didn't watch the game, but the score would indicate we were in it. Was that the case? Moral victory if so.

Based on our last result, this was a good showing. I particularly liked that we were pushing late and created a few good chances with the empty net.

It was a tight game against a tough opponent. Even Budaj said, it was playoff style hockey.

Based on our last result, this was a good showing. I particularly liked that we were pushing late and created a few good chances with the empty net.

It was a tight game against a tough opponent. Even Budaj said, it was playoff style hockey.

I don't know how many times last night I saw Pleks with the puck and have open ice or lanes to go to the net and he just stuck to the outside...that's the friggin problem and reason we won't score much 5 on 5

I don't know how many times last night I saw Pleks with the puck and have open ice or lanes to go to the net and he just stuck to the outside...that's the friggin problem and reason we won't score much 5 on 5

we were the better team in the dot last night and we still couldn't generate much.. this team is a perimeter hockey team even on the PP... Patches and 11 were the only ones driving toward the net..

Of course it was playoff style hockey, we lost.

Back