• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

New Lines

Doubt we split Pleks-Gio. I'd say:
Max - DD - Gally
Vanek - Pleks - Gio
AG - Eller - Briere
Bourque - scrubs

Or possible same top 2 lines, and we do:
Bourque - AG - Briere
scrub - Eller - scrub

He's a left winger so he's a natural fit for Plekanec's line. This will be the first time that Plekanec as a legit 1st line winger to play with since Kovalev.

I just think that this is the ideal situation for Galchenyuk to take the next step.....

What do we care if Gionta will get pissed if he gets bumped to 3rd line.....

I just think that this is the ideal situation for Galchenyuk to take the next step.....

What do we care if Gionta will get pissed if he gets bumped to 3rd line.....

I agree with Galchenyuk but I don't think it will happen.

Plus it would require Chucky to play center, so Eller would have to move to the wing. Putting him with Plek is easy.

I agree with Galchenyuk but I don't think it will happen.

Plus it would require Chucky to play center, so Eller would have to move to the wing. Putting him with Plek is easy.

Nope....AG plays wing with Pleks and Vanek

But it's not in Habs style to do that...Gionta will still get his top line duty...

I'm telling you.....as nice as your 1st line would be it aint happening

MT will not split gio/Pleks

That's just stupid coaching....

Your GM goes out and gets you Vanek, and you are stubborn enough to keep Pleks-Gionta together, when you know Galchenyuk's speed and vision would fit better with Vanek

That's just stupid coaching....

Your GM goes out and gets you Vanek, and you are stubborn enough to keep Pleks-Gionta together, when you know Galchenyuk's speed and vision would fit better with Vanek

There's two duos that mt is married to....DD/Max and Pleks/Gio

He won't split those two duos because he trusts them

Back