• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

The Good The Bad & The Ugly - Game 64 - Habs vs Ducks

Parros and Emelin out, Eller and Weaver in would be my guess.

Gotta pull someone else out, there is a certain Winger from Long Island who needs to be put in the lineup. I say scratch Bourque... ****ing useless.

Gotta pull someone else out, there is a certain Winger from Long Island who needs to be put in the lineup. I say scratch Bourque... ****ing useless.

useless is better than what eller has been doing lately

useless is better than what eller has been doing lately

I would say that Bourque has been the liability lately...there's useless and than there's Bourque turning pucks over in the defensive zone like he did all night in LA and than there's useless which is Eller..not hurting but not helping.

Bruce Boudreau teams play wide-open, attacking hockey, thus they are defensively vulnerable. That's who we play well against.

That's true. We match up well vs teams like the pens and caps because of that. We struggle vs teams that grind it out to win. A side from the bruins.

I would say that Bourque has been the liability lately...there's useless and than there's Bourque turning pucks over in the defensive zone like he did all night in LA and than there's useless which is Eller..not hurting but not helping.

NONONONONO
Eller has turned over a ton of pucks lately, missing his check, etc

as bad as rene has been....eller has been worse

though i think eller can bounce back....rene im less sure about

Watch it be Briere.

Therrien is so misusing the guy. We are getting to crunch time and that is when Briere has historically stepped up his game.

I did laugh at twitter during the shootout, the Eller Fanclub that is known as twitter was bitching and whining that he should be playing. I said "his 1 point in 21 games says hello"

Back