• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: March Madness

-He's one of the best basketball players in the country, and he's preparing for Monday night's NCAA championship game, yet the University of Connecticut's Shabazz Napier recently told reporters he sometimes goes to bed "starving" because he can't afford food.

It's all set.....March Madness is here.

Kentucky are huge favorites...

Villanova got a #1 seed, so did Wisconsin and Duke

My Cardinals are a #4 seed

It's all set.....March Madness is here.

Kentucky are huge favorites...

Villanova got a #1 seed, so did Wisconsin and Duke

My Cardinals are a #4 seed

Some weird seeding. Cardinals get same seed as UNC who beat them twice. Georgetown gets a 4 which is too hight.

UCLA gets in over CSU or Temple? Hell even Murray State won 25 in a row.

UNC should make the sweet sixteen then will take on the white two hand set shotters from Wisconsin and lose.

If Kentucky loses, it will make Georgetown's loss to Louie Depalma and Villanova in 1985 look like nothing.

I hate Calishadi though and wonder how long until this championship will be vacated.

Anybody but Dook.

I also hate Gonzaga.

bill hofheimer
Of 11.57 million brackets in ESPN's #TournamentChallenge, there's only 1 #perfectbracket left

Virginia and Villanova out....the path is wide open for Louisville to the Final Four.

Please don't screw it up boys !!!!

Not at all. I don't hate Tony Bennett. I don't hate Mike Brey. He only mentioned after the game that his mom died earlier in the day. Pirino would have taken out a billboard right after to set up an excuse.

You hate successful people that aren't affiliated with either Cowboys, SF Giants,
Habs, or UNC

And I dont hate Connecticut Arizona and UCLA all of who have been as successful as Pitino in the last 15 years or so.

Wisconsin vs Kentucky game was one for the ages....WOW !!!

The best offense of the past decade ends up beating the best defence (possibly in history)

Any team that goes undefeated until the Final Four surely deserves to be in the discussion as best in history...

And I did say "possibly"

Back