• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: March Madness

Yep Worm, put a smile on my face as Count Jr dog****ed during his first tournament game in Seattle. I told hime he played like crap after the game, rode him hard in car and he came back big in the second game of the day. We won both games. Dook lost and then UNC won. Two games tomorrow.

UNC have an easier path now with Niang out for Iowa St...

I didn't think they would beat ISU and sadly, I was proven right :(

Watch Rolex after the Kentucky-Louisville game. He will be all Cardinals before but if Calishady beats the other guy, he will be all decked out in Kentucky blue.

:cry:

We lead all the way until the end...and lost...damnit...now watch Kentucky win it all ....

Last edited:
I didn't think they would beat ISU and sadly, I was proven right :(

Watch Rolex after the Kentucky-Louisville game. He will be all Cardinals before but if Calishady beats the other guy, he will be all decked out in Kentucky blue.

Sorry...but there is no such thing...this is worse than Habs-Nordiques rivalry...you get castrated if you cheer for Kentucky in my household...Mrs Rolex knows not to buy anything that has "blue" color in it...dresses included

Sorry...but there is no such thing...this is worse than Habs-Nordiques rivalry...you get castrated if you cheer for Kentucky in my household...Mrs Rolex knows not to buy anything that has "blue" color in it...dresses included

Too bad your boys choked. I hate Pitino but hate Calishady even more.

:facepalm

I hate to say it.....but Kentucky is the only team left that can beat Florida......

Wildcats took Gators to the brink in the conference finals game....Florida does not want to face Kentucky in Championship Game

:facepalm

I hate to say it.....but Kentucky is the only team left that can beat Florida......

Wildcats took Gators to the brink in the conference finals game....Florida does not want to face Kentucky in Championship Game

UConn beat Florida earlier in the year.

Oh my.....

Florida loses, and Kentucky makes it to the championship game..... :facepalm

The only coach douchier than Pitino is Calapari. Florida waa bound to lose. Wildcats have to be favoured tomorrow.

Why is Pitino a douche ? Because of his off-court personal life ?

Why is Calapari a douche ? Because he uses ''one-and-dones'' ? Because he got caught with Memphis ?

Both are great coaches, that get the maximum out of their players.....

Calipari has had Final Fours vacated, and then left the schools hanging.

Pitino is a douche because he loves to use deaths of family and friends to get sympathy.

Back