• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: March Madness

Villanova will win by 25 or so but at least Mount St Mary's will be able to say they were ahead of top team in country until the second TV timeout.

Sorry Krust

Krust doesn't care, I assure you. He's not even watching. Nobody is.

Since this year's tournament began there have been 11 posts on this forum (not counting this one) All but two of them belong to you, Count. You're in an echo chamber talking to yourself, like Xpo was with his MLS/Impact posts. Hell, the CFL generates more discussion here than NCAA basketball. The NCAA ship sailed as soon as all the best players became "one and done's" and turned pro. You're watching a tournament made up of players who aren't good enough to turn pro, save for a few freshmen who haven't had the chance to turn their backs on college yet.

Krust doesn't care, I assure you. He's not even watching. Nobody is.

Since this year's tournament began there have been 11 posts on this forum (not counting this one) All but two of them belong to you, Count. You're in an echo chamber talking to yourself, like Xpo was with his MLS/Impact posts. Hell, the CFL generates more discussion here than NCAA basketball. The NCAA ship sailed as soon as all the best players became "one and done's" and turned pro. You're watching a tournament made up of players who aren't good enough to turn pro, save for a few freshmen who haven't had the chance to turn their backs on college yet.

Some of us follow... but don't feel the need to post because it's too early in the tourney. Having said that, Louisville might make the Final Four...hopefully....maybe

I really don't know who to root for tomorrow.

Both UNC and KY are considered the evil empire for us Louisville people

Back