• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: March Madness

Kentucky should win. Basically a home crowd game for them, the one and dones are great players and the second douchiest coach at a Kentucky university has Roy's number away from Chapel Hill.

Kentucky should win. Basically a home crowd game for them, the one and dones are great players and the second douchiest coach at a Kentucky university has Roy's number away from Chapel Hill.

Nice...but whatever reverse psychology you want to try won't have an effect on tomorrow's game

Just be happy you won't have to hear anymore of the Lonzo Ball circus

You should read what a significant part of his own fan base says about him. As for ESPN no susprise it is full of dookies like Jay Williams

The excitement over the 3 to tie and the 2 to lose as shown by Kentucky fans

so_happy_so_sad.gif

Kentucky, under Calipari, is a sure bet almost every year. He has prompted the One-and-Dones.

Even when they aren't suppose to be good, they can go far, like 3 year ago when they lost in Finals to Huskies.

If UNC wins this year, they take exclusivity of 3rd spot in terms of championship banners.....behind Kentucky and John Wooden ;)

I chuckled when I read Kentucky fans railing on UNC academic fraud. Wildcats are king of one and dones who only take two courses in first semester and none in second.

Thx

So different from 2009 when other than 2nd rd against LSU which was close for a bit in the 2nd half and the rest blowouts, four of the six were real nailbiters. When the team needed it, they had a another gear.

Roy is clearly one of the best

Last edited:
Back