• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: NBA Thread

CZrLjNkUYAABcbb.jpg

NBA all star sure was entertaining. NHL could learn a few things from this sport. Even retired NBA stars attend ...

come on man, what this kid is doing , especially last game should be more important then any hockey reg season game, especially one with 2 horrible teams , regardless who wins

He isn't a kid anymore, he's 27 but you know that if the Leafs had beaten us, it would have been the lead story regardless of what Curry did or did not do.

Re: OT: March Madness

Raptors doing a good job representing Toronto traditions....one game away from another choke-job

They hav to win the next game or else their localized fan base might stop remembering they exist.

They lose game 7 , Majuri will gut the core . He will probably unload DD regardless , cant see him maxing out a second tier star volume shooter.

League is a game of alpha stars , second tier guys cant be your best players and win a title.

Re: OT: March Madness/NBA Playoffs

Just had game 7 Heat tickets fall in my lap. Time to drive to Miami.

raptors are going to make quick work of the heat

They hav to win the next game or else their localized fan base might stop remembering they exist.

It's not localized. I know people in Northern Ontario, Alberta and B.C that are Raptors fans (including people on this very board).

It's actually quite impressive how far their fans reach. ESPN just did a piece on how rabid the average Raps fan is, comparing them to NFL fans in the states (because of how they travel with the team).

I can't tell you how many people I know talk to me about the Raptors. Oh yes I can, none.

It was on where I was yesterday and on Friday and no one in the restaurants was watching because they didn't care.

I only watched some of the 4th period and checked on the match during commercials beforehand...

Watching the Raptors is too stressful. They're the type of team that can lead the score and totally fizzle. I couldn't believe just how many shots they were missing last quarter and how quickly their 16-point lead was dwindling... pffft

Back